Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 questions
vote
As far as I know it will hook up to any cable or dsl provider. I have Centurylink, but I have also had it hooked up to Comcast cable without any problems.
Jan 23, 2014 by Mike
votes
Yes, it will.
Oct 26, 2013 by Sandra H
votes
Hello Kathy. You can block wireless access to the router's settings by accessing the router's user interface and disabling Access via Wireless. It's under Management and Local Management Access. You can also try changing the router's password (not the wireless password) to prevent attempts to access the settings using Ethernet (wired).
Jan 25, 2015 by Linksys Cares  MANUFACTURER 
votes
no. That's not the way DSL works. What you need is a range extender. I recommend the AMPED range extender: http://www.amazon.com/Amped-Wireless-Power-Extender-REA20/dp/B00EPGH86O%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q%26tag%3Dduckduckgo-d-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00EPGH86O I've purchased this for clients and it is EXTREMELY reliable and certain/simple to set up. A bit dear in price, but you'll forget that after one month.
Jan 19, 2015 by D. L. Huggins
votes
Hello Ivan. The X2000 will work with Comcast Xfinity Internet service if set as a router alone. It will not work if it is set to function as a modem-router.
Jan 26, 2015 by Linksys Cares  MANUFACTURER 
votes
There is a radio strength setting. I use the don't broadcast said option.
May 19, 2015 by The Brinckster
votes
This device has a built in DSL modem and a router. It can be used with either Comcast or with most DSL providers. It is a very good modem/router combo. I have one at my cousin's restaurant and one at her house. I have not had a bit of trouble with either of them since they were installed, and customers hook up to the wi-fi easily.
Feb 10, 2013 by Nicholas O'Grodnick
votes
Hi Lawrence. The X2000 works very well with a DSL modem. You would love to have this.
May 1, 2015 by Linksys Cares  MANUFACTURER 
votes
votes
No.
Apr 2, 2015 by Todd Pruett
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers