‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Muted colors compared to 2012, September 24, 2012
Scott Conrad (McGuire AFB, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linnea 2013 Collectable Poster Calendar by Johanna Riley Kriesel (Office Product)
As always, this is a beautiful collection of calendar prints. The artwork is superb and accurately portrays each month. I'm giving this collection 4 stars instead of 5 due to the colors chosen are less vibrant than the 2012 calendar. While it doesn't take away from how well done the art is, there's less of a visual pop than last year.

4.0 out of 5 stars An annual favorite, November 6, 2012
I enjoy this calendar every year for its bold, colorful, seasonal graphics. I have noticed that every year there seems to be at least one picture that does not seem to fit with the month it is placed with. This year it is the glass jar of seashells, etc. (on the cover) that is the picture for October. I don't know about you, but when October rolls around I like to see a nice autumn or Halloween graphic on my calendar, not seashells that should have been the pic for June, July or August. Otherwise, the calendar is wonderful, as usual. I keep it framed on my kitchen wall, and it is always a pleasure to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars We're really happy with this item. It is everything we hoped it would be and would refer it for a friend., January 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A keeper, January 4, 2014
Linnea calendars are great art in a great calendar. I keep mine every year and have even framed a couple of the months separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Art!, April 11, 2013
I buy this calendar for my sister every Christmas. She loves the artwork and it looks great in her kitchen area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Graphics, February 27, 2013
Carole A. Calhoun (Upper Marlboro, MD, US) - See all my reviews
I love the graphics. This poster calendar is a new work of art each month of the year. Great gift, also.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, February 26, 2013
beautiful, as it is every year! i made the mistake of waiting too long one year... i will never do that again!

5.0 out of 5 stars These calendars are a must for the beginning of every year for us, February 23, 2013
Our home just wouldn't be the same without these wonderful calendars. Every month is a surprise, and i love each one. Keep them coming! The artist is a fellow Seattle resident, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Poster Calendar, February 13, 2013
I have been ordering the poster calendars from Linnea for about 10 years -- I always love them and look forward to getting them every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, February 6, 2013
The calendar came in a timely manner--the product was in excellent condition. I will probably order a calendar every year from now on. Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›