Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Linux Bible 2009 Edition: Boot up Ubuntu, Fedora, KNOPPIX, Debian, openSUSE, and more
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 10, 2013
My understanding is that Linux and Ubuntu have changed little since 2009; whether that is true seems irrelevant in view of all the info this book provides. It is a place for me to start. I will know when / if I need more current info; most of which is available online anyway. At the price this book was offered, including the shipping fee, I could not afford to pass it up. It is a learning tool I do not have to be at my computer to use.
on March 19, 2016
Shipped fast. Product as described.
on August 31, 2009
This is an excellent reference book covering a wide range of Linux distributions as well as many other topics related to Linux in general. Recommended!
on April 6, 2009
Very good book. A lot of information. Very easy to understand without talking down to you.