In DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration Certification Study Guide, Roger E. Sanders—one of the world’s leading DB2 authors and an active participant in the development of IBM’s DB2 certification exams—covers everything a reader needs to know to pass the DB2 9 UDB DBA Certification Test (731).
This comprehensive study guide steps you through all of the topics that are covered on the test, including server management, data placement, database access, analyzing DB2 activity, DB2 utilities, high availability, security, and much more. Each chapter contains an extensive set of practice questions along with carefully explained answers.
Taking and passing the DB2 9 UDB DBA Certification Test (731) provides validation that you have mastered the next level of DB2 9. Passing this exam also earns you the IBM Certified Database Administrator certification. The book includes a complete practice test of 150 questions that closely models the actual exam along with an answer key with a full description of why the answer is the correct one. No other source gives you this much help in passing the exam.
With the DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration Certification Study Guide 8, you will:
• Gain the knowledge necessary to pass the DB2 9 UDB DBA Certification
• Test (731) Learn how to effectively implement and administer a DB2 database with XML data
• Create, maintain, and administer database objects like tables, views, and indexes
• Receive an explanation of every topic included on the test…by someone involved in the creation of the actual exam
• Find 150 practice questions based on the actual exam’s format and approach, along with comprehensive answers to the test questions to help you gain understanding