5.0 out of 5 stars A "Classic" for any Cook's library, January 6, 2009
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
I have a lot of cookbooks and do not make many of the same dishes twice. This cookbook has a lot of dishes I would repeat. Most of the ingredients are not specialty, but ones you would have onstock. Almost all the recipes I have tried are good. These recipes are basic enough to cook for your family (even my picky eaters love them) and fancy enough that you can serve them for company (most of my friends have bought this book since trying the rolls).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Rolls Ever, April 24, 2009
Cherie Shipp "Razorback" (Fort Worth, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
A friend gave me the roll recipe and I made them for Easter 2009. This the recipe I have been looking for! Everyone at the table raved. When I work with yeast, I always hold my breathe. I found the pictures to be really reassuring. I am going to buy this cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook from the Lion House in SLC Utah, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
I was very impressed by the home style food served at this restaurant. When I was in SLC I bought the bakery book and loved it so much I looked on line to see if I could find another from the Lion House. I did and this one is good too. I highly recommend them both.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best Lion House cookbook!, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
You will love this cookbook! Every recipe you will want to try and try again. These are great for pot lucks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic recipes, easy to follow, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
Great classic recipes. No frills or fancy takes on some of everyone's favorite down home eats.

Seems many online recipes or other books throw in an ingredient in the directions that wasn't listed in the ingredient list. I haven't yet found this to be the case with Lion House at all. Well written and we'll put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
Have been looking for ideas to serve my family and friends, as we entertain a lot, some the recipes will even make there way to church for socials and brunches. Pies recipes are one of my favorites to be on the look out for thus I found two great ones, just did the berry for just my last night.

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS book........I'm really loving the recipes and pictures!, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
This book is simply gorgeous. The pictures are so beautiful and have inspired me to do some baking. This is one book that'll stay on my bookshelf forever!

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cookbook, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
This cookbook is wonderful with nice pictures along with outstanding recipes. Eating at the Lion House is what prompted my buying this cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BOOK!!, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
Great detailed instructions to where I think I might be able to pull off these awesome recipes. I can't wait to get started and they make it sound and look so easy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cookbook, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Lion House Classics (Hardcover)
Bought this cookbook for my wife. Great pictures and she is constantly bookmarking things to try later. The recipes are simple yet tasty.

Lion House Classics
Lion House Classics by Lion House (Hardcover - October 1, 2004)
$28.99 $23.19