nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more

on November 13, 2012
The picture of this track is wrong. The ends do not look like this. This track is the same track that comes with the plastic G-gauge trains like the Polar Express set. This track is a perfect match for those sets. Even the picture on the packaging is wrong, but the track is right.
on January 23, 2014
It fit the track that came with the train. Therefore, it would have been useful as a replacement if something broke
on December 30, 2012
Great xtra tracks for my grandson's train set. They are made well. Add more fun for the kids with more tracks.
on December 18, 2013
I purchased these tracks to add to our Polar Express g gauge set, and was disappointed that they form a half circle that can't be added to the existing configuration that came with the set (circle, oval) - the degree of bend in the tracks was too great for the tracks to snap together and stay no matter which way I tried. I ended up having to buy extra straight track pieces as well (sold separately) to make our track larger. Made for a frustrating 2 days until they arrived and my boys wanted to use the new track. Works fine once extra straight track added as well. Buy both and save yourself some headache!
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2014
Not much track for what you pay, but that's the way it always is with accessories. Track is sort of difficult to assemble by hand, but a pair of pliers instantly makes it much easier.

Others are saying the photo isn't accurate. I can't really tell, but what I do know is this is the same track that is currently coming with all the G-gauge battery operated "toy" trains that Lionel is selling here via Amazon.
on December 22, 2014
Track was great, but it does not fit with the track that came with our original 24-piece Holiday Train Set. A couple of our original pieces disappeared, and we are searching for replacement track, but we are going to have to replace it all since the new track is not compatible.
on December 24, 2015
Tracks do not stay together and the train goes around once and the tracks come apart. I bought these tracks to be used with the Lionel Polar Express Train and it is very disappointing. I would not recommend this train based on the crappy tracks.
on January 8, 2014
I did not use the extra track yet. I bought it to go with the Polar Express Train Set and the tracks are so hard to put together we only put together what came with the train. Maybe next time we put it together we will try the add on track.
on January 24, 2012
Just as described. Product came very fast and price was perfect. Amazon is great again at delivering a great product at a great price!
on December 17, 2015
I meant to get the straight ones
But good item
I'll probably get the other later
Could not wait till Christmas son and me already playing