Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lionel G-Gauge Curved Track Pack - 6-Pack
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 13, 2012
The picture of this track is wrong. The ends do not look like this. This track is the same track that comes with the plastic G-gauge trains like the Polar Express set. This track is a perfect match for those sets. Even the picture on the packaging is wrong, but the track is right.
on May 22, 2016
Unfortunately, this track did not fit together well. We have a Lionel model train with the metal tracks, that thing is solid and what I was expecting out of another Lionel product. This is supposed to be for younger kids, and the track is just plastic. When we put it together, the pieces didn't fit, there was always a couple pieces that wouldnt reach the next track smoothly. We even tried to tape it together, but it still wouldn't stay attached to the next piece of track. We actually had to just return the entire train set because it would not run correctly on this track. Quite disappointed. I'm still looking for a good alternative for my young son.
on November 14, 2014
Not much track for what you pay, but that's the way it always is with accessories. Track is sort of difficult to assemble by hand, but a pair of pliers instantly makes it much easier.

Others are saying the photo isn't accurate. I can't really tell, but what I do know is this is the same track that is currently coming with all the G-gauge battery operated "toy" trains that Lionel is selling here via Amazon.
on December 18, 2013
I purchased these tracks to add to our Polar Express g gauge set, and was disappointed that they form a half circle that can't be added to the existing configuration that came with the set (circle, oval) - the degree of bend in the tracks was too great for the tracks to snap together and stay no matter which way I tried. I ended up having to buy extra straight track pieces as well (sold separately) to make our track larger. Made for a frustrating 2 days until they arrived and my boys wanted to use the new track. Works fine once extra straight track added as well. Buy both and save yourself some headache!
on May 28, 2016
Greetings, in the few days since I've received the items, each day is more frustrating. The tracks do not stay connected! This is the most frustrated I've been after purchasing a toy. This is absolutely pathetic; the product does not work.

When you connect two sections of track, because of the way this system has been made, quite often another section will disengage/disconnect. This also applies to the straight sections. It's as if there was absolutely no research and development at all. Unfortunately, there are other problems beyond the track pieces; DO NOT purchase this product.

Respectfully,
Bokari
on January 8, 2014
I did not use the extra track yet. I bought it to go with the Polar Express Train Set and the tracks are so hard to put together we only put together what came with the train. Maybe next time we put it together we will try the add on track.
on December 24, 2015
Tracks do not stay together and the train goes around once and the tracks come apart. I bought these tracks to be used with the Lionel Polar Express Train and it is very disappointing. I would not recommend this train based on the crappy tracks.
on December 22, 2014
Track was great, but it does not fit with the track that came with our original 24-piece Holiday Train Set. A couple of our original pieces disappeared, and we are searching for replacement track, but we are going to have to replace it all since the new track is not compatible.
on January 23, 2014
It fit the track that came with the train. Therefore, it would have been useful as a replacement if something broke
on December 30, 2012
Great xtra tracks for my grandson's train set. They are made well. Add more fun for the kids with more tracks.