5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!
the track was perfect for extending our original set to go around the christmas tree platform! i wish that i ordered more so we can run the train around the ceiling all year round! it snapped in perfectly and the train never lost connection. it was just like the original track that came with the train!
Published on January 3, 2012 by NEPA Baking MOM

3.0 out of 5 stars Track was O.K.
There are issues, electric issues, with these tracks. I had to contact a model tain expert to get the extra track working properly. The connections are not always good so you may need to install a jumper to get good conductivity.
Published 22 months ago by William E. Bazzelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, January 3, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack (Toy)
I really like the new Fas Track from Lionel. They have a much more positive locking system than the older style tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice expension, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack (Toy)
Met my expectations. Item is as described.. It work just fine as an expension of actual track. I am very satisfied from product and delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Track was O.K., February 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lionel, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack (Toy)
my grandson loves his new Lionel train set, he is a true train fanatic and I can see it costing us in the future. I feel the add on tracks and accessories are too expensive they are very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless tracks!, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack (Toy)
For the past several years we have been adding to our Christmas train track. This year we super-sized it to over 60 pieces of track. I would suggest that you crimp the center connection slightly to make a tighter fit and lessen the chances of having dead spots in your track. The best way I found to do it was using an adjustable needles nose pliers (vise grips) and start to adjoin the two pieces of track. With the center prong started crimp down the female sections. With the pieces partially inserted it's less likely to over crimp the part. If you do you can just use a small screw driver to open it back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Polar Express Train, December 18, 2014
Dr. Z (Gig Harbor, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack (Toy)
I love the FasTrack system. Very easy to use and it is stable on carpet and less prone to disconnection than the old type. This works great with my 10th anniversary Polar Express train. They work great with tree, needles, rug, kids & pets. My 10 year old son is easily able to put together and continually modify the track as he desires. Not only would I buy again but I have bought several extra pieces to allow my kids to change the track configurations as they desire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Great

4.0 out of 5 stars Lionel FasTrack 036 Curve 4 Pack, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack (Toy)
FasTrack 036 Curve, all the ease of FasTrack now in a 4 Pack!. Hmmm what to say, well its FasTrack, nice and easy to use, holds together with ease, easier to maintain then traditional tubular track. Comes in a variety of prefab sizes, for your convenience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack (Toy)
Purchased Polar Express train for my son and grandson to enjoy for years to come. The basic layout is small and you will want to order additional track. I ordered 4 each straight and curved pieces which give you a decent starting layout that extends beyond the Christmas tree and can add too in future.

Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack