Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2014
For the past several years we have been adding to our Christmas train track. This year we super-sized it to over 60 pieces of track. I would suggest that you crimp the center connection slightly to make a tighter fit and lessen the chances of having dead spots in your track. The best way I found to do it was using an adjustable needles nose pliers (vise grips) and start to adjoin the two pieces of track. With the center prong started crimp down the female sections. With the pieces partially inserted it's less likely to over crimp the part. If you do you can just use a small screw driver to open it back up.
on February 11, 2016
Just what I needed to add to my son's train set. Seller was great, my only minor complaint is with Lionel...I feel their products are overpriced considering they are almost entirely plastic. But these do the job.
on February 4, 2015
The Lionel FasTrack has a really nice construction quality, and it snaps together easily. There is about 1/4" of material beneath the surface, so it brings the train off the ground. I used this to extend an existing set and it matched perfectly. It worked well on tile floor despite some height differences between each tile. Comes in a large blister package
on March 8, 2015
The FasTrack was a nice way to expand our beginner Lionel track set, and make different patterns. Recommend that one researches the specific pattern and parts necessary, since the each track length and curve is specific to a shape.
on December 15, 2014
Realistically, not an improvement over the old style Lionel O gauge track. A box of rubber bands and a couple extra lock-ons solved the bulk of the problems with the old track, and rubber bands won't work on this track. Each segment has bayonet tabs in 3mm for power, so no lock-ons required!
on February 5, 2015
Bought these to expand our Christmas train set up. Love the track! A little pricey, but there aren't any other alternatives on the market. Neverthless, over the long term it is worth the investment.
on January 3, 2012
the track was perfect for extending our original set to go around the christmas tree platform! i wish that i ordered more so we can run the train around the ceiling all year round! it snapped in perfectly and the train never lost connection. it was just like the original track that came with the train!
on March 2, 2014
FasTrack 036 Curve, all the ease of FasTrack now in a 4 Pack!. Hmmm what to say, well its FasTrack, nice and easy to use, holds together with ease, easier to maintain then traditional tubular track. Comes in a variety of prefab sizes, for your convenience.
on February 18, 2013
There are issues, electric issues, with these tracks. I had to contact a model tain expert to get the extra track working properly. The connections are not always good so you may need to install a jumper to get good conductivity.
on December 15, 2013
I know buying Lionel track can seem expensive but when I saw how big the fastrack pieces were and their quality, then to me it is worth the $4-5 per piece. We have bought a lot of track and can make some great designs. Buy a few of the "special" size pieces to fill in gaps for more complex layouts.