5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
We purchased this to extend our Lionel O-gauge Polar Express train. These track pieces fit perfectly with that set. I would recommend this product if additional track is needed.
Published on December 28, 2011 by absfl

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality - Center Rail Connection Issue
Poor center rail connection - 12 of the 16 track sections would not work with FasTrack purchased 3 years ago and some of the new track sections wouldn't work with each other. I don't know if I got a bad bunch or not, but now I'm going to purchase from a local store.
Published 1 month ago by Joe Cimbala

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, December 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Lionel - FasTrack - Straight Track - 4 Pack (Toy)
i love the fast tracks. It hooked into our original fast track without any problems, the train had great connection and we had no problems. i wish i bought a ton more!

4.0 out of 5 stars this is my second order of this product..., December 20, 2012
This review is from: Lionel - FasTrack - Straight Track - 4 Pack (Toy)
What can I say, this is a "needed" item for my Christmas tree train (Penn Flyer). Two things I am not crazy on: the price - a bit on the higher end, and the black stuff that gets on everything the tracks touch - hands, clothes and etc. I wiped and wiped the tracks with dry rags and the black stuff continues to come off... I guess this is the thing with O-gauge tracks. Though I can't be sure, I am guessing the black stuff isn't harmful...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great produce for Lionel!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Lionel - FasTrack - Straight Track - 4 Pack (Toy)
Not much to say here...Lionel makes a great product. I bought two sets of these 4-packs to expand our Polar Express train set as the included track wasn't enough to comfortably encircle our Christmas tree. Adding these 8 pieces did the trick!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality - Center Rail Connection Issue, November 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars O Gauge, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Lionel - FasTrack - Straight Track - 4 Pack (Toy)
These tracks worked great with my husband's Polar Express O Gauge train. The odd part was we couldn't find O Gauge written anywhere on this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice expension, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Lionel - FasTrack - Straight Track - 4 Pack (Toy)
Met my expectations. Item is as described.. It work just fine as an expension of actual track. I am very satisfied from product and delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Lionel - FasTrack - Straight Track - 4 Pack (Toy)
I really like the new Fas Track from Lionel. They have a much more positive locking system than the older style tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lionel Fastrack, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Lionel - FasTrack - Straight Track - 4 Pack (Toy)
The track is great. Holds together tightly and raised bed keeps operation cleaner.
For around the Christmas tree, it's much better that old style track.

1.0 out of 5 stars A piece of garbage, especially considering the price, November 18, 2014
This review is from: Lionel - FasTrack - Straight Track - 4 Pack (Toy)
A piece of garbage, especially considering the price. Setup easily enough (8'X12' oval), engine ran for a length of 4-6 pieces of track and stopped. Ran several engines with same result. Took apart & built smaller 4'X6' oval. Train ran fine, substituted all pieces of track and all worked fine. Re-built original 8'X12' layout, and again, train WOULD NOT run. Have spent 12 hours trying to figure out problem, I am running a Lionel ZW 275 transformer. All other trains on O and O27 guage track are working fine. Frustrating, don't have the time or patience to "test" this product. Going back to dependable O or O27 guage for this oval layout. Sending this back.