Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 13, 2012
The picture of this track is wrong. The ends do not look like this. This track is the same track that comes with the plastic G-gauge trains like the Polar Express set. This track is a perfect match for those sets. Even the picture on the packaging is wrong, but the track is right.
on November 16, 2015
Good thing I bought this extra track to go with the Pennsylvania train set I bought my grandson for his birthday, otherwise the train would have just travelled in a tight circle. Now it goes quite a long way. He loves it.
on October 19, 2012
We wanted to give our young grandson the train experience to see if he really liked it before becoming old enough to have the 1945 Lionel we have for him. This track helped him expand his layout, and his parents say it was like getting a brand new toy!
on January 2, 2014
We needed some more track to get our Lionel Polar Express Train to go ALL the way around the Christmas tree. These are a perfect way to add some more length to your train route! Arrived quickly and as described. No complaints.
on December 18, 2013
This item was difficult for me to find in stock anywhere else, and I am a bit disappointed that only 4 pieces of track are included for the price. I had initially ordered the curved track to expand the size of our Polar Express track, but the curved pieces wouldn't fit together without adding these as well. They do the job, but for the price I expected 6 pieces (as the curved track is sold).
on March 26, 2014
Ordered extra track for my nephew's train set. He loves it but I wish they were made to be a little more durable. The Lionel trains of the past were more metal and less plastic. Today's track and trains are made with a lot of breakable plastic parts.
on November 14, 2014
Not much track for what you pay, but that's the way it always is with accessories. Track is sort of difficult to assemble by hand, but a pair of pliers instantly makes it much easier.

Others are saying the photo isn't accurate. I can't really tell, but what I do know is this is the same track that is currently coming with all the G-gauge battery operated "toy" trains that Lionel is selling here via Amazon.
on March 5, 2015
Good but too few and too small for the price. The tracks are only about 2/3rd the length of the curved track pieces. I don't know why they would not have made them the same length. Buy double what you think you will want or need. Finally, way overpriced for just injection molded plastic track made in China. I had hoped for better from Lionel.
on November 21, 2014
Always fun to add more track to your train collection. These tracks come in all shapes and can easily be added. They are easy to snap together and I would recommend this track collection.
on February 26, 2015
Additional track for train set ,one problem is they don`t put enough straight track in a package,you only get about 30 inches of track in
this package