5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I bought this for my Husband's birthday as an add on train to his Polar Express O gauge Train Set. He was thrilled with it. It shipped in excellent condition and in a super timely fashion. The seller was excellent to work with and we can't wait to add this to our set this coming Christmas!!
Published on May 28, 2009 by Jessica L. Hodess

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Not what I expected - need to manually raise and lower the hobo. To do this need to stop the whole train.
Published 20 months ago by Queen Bean

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, May 28, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Hobo Car fun, August 23, 2010
This review is from: Lionel O-27 Disappearing Hobo Car Polar Express (Toy)
I enjoy the look and the technical aspect of the way the Hobo flips inside the car roof. The effect is easy to work with and effective to show the kids and get their, Wow! emotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polar Addition 5, February 7, 2010
William Henderson (Pilot Mountain, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lionel O-27 Disappearing Hobo Car Polar Express (Toy)
It just keeps getting better and better. Here is another neat looking addition to my grandson Ashton's Polar Express train set. Well made and durable. The little hobo looks so neat sitting there on top of the car going around the track. It really looks good in the setup. A must have for the Polar Express train set. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly misleading, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Lionel O-27 Disappearing Hobo Car Polar Express (Toy)
The product itself is great but I was mislead by the product description. It made it sound like the Hobo was automated but its not, you have to move him yourself whenever you want him to "disappear". Its still cool but I probably would have bought another type of car had this been clearer to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappearing Hobo, September 21, 2011
This review is from: Lionel O-27 Disappearing Hobo Car Polar Express (Toy)
Another nice addition to the Polar Express collection. The detail of the hobo and fire assembly is less than spectacular. For the cost of the car, Lionel could have added logs and a coffee cup as seen in the movie. Competitively priced on Amazon. Quick shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Addition to train, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Lionel O-27 Disappearing Hobo Car Polar Express (Toy)
I purchased this car as an addition to my husband's train as a Christmas present. I just received the car and gave it to him early so that he can use it this year at Christmas. He is quite pleased with the car as it is a great addition to the Polar Express train that we already have. I would recommend this purchase to anyone that is a hobbiest or just for pure enjoyment!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, January 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Lionel O-27 Disappearing Hobo Car Polar Express (Toy)
I bought the Disappearing Hobo polar express car for my husband and he is absolutely thrilled with it. Iron Horse Hobby was positively wonderful by calling me to explain a problem I thought I had but it turned out I didn't. Thank you all for your help and understanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars train, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Lionel O-27 Disappearing Hobo Car Polar Express (Toy)
great addition to polar express train we put under our tree this year all the family enjoyed and could not get over how much looked like movie train

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to trainset, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Lionel O-27 Disappearing Hobo Car Polar Express (Toy)
I would recommend anyone who wants to add a car to their trainset i would suggest getting this.Makes a great addition to your christmas layout.