Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lionel The Polar Express Disappearing HOBO Car
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 28, 2009
I bought this for my Husband's birthday as an add on train to his Polar Express O gauge Train Set. He was thrilled with it. It shipped in excellent condition and in a super timely fashion. The seller was excellent to work with and we can't wait to add this to our set this coming Christmas!!
on February 7, 2010
It just keeps getting better and better. Here is another neat looking addition to my grandson Ashton's Polar Express train set. Well made and durable. The little hobo looks so neat sitting there on top of the car going around the track. It really looks good in the setup. A must have for the Polar Express train set. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommended.
on September 21, 2011
Another nice addition to the Polar Express collection. The detail of the hobo and fire assembly is less than spectacular. For the cost of the car, Lionel could have added logs and a coffee cup as seen in the movie. Competitively priced on Amazon. Quick shipping.
on December 19, 2011
I purchased this car as an addition to my husband's train as a Christmas present. I just received the car and gave it to him early so that he can use it this year at Christmas. He is quite pleased with the car as it is a great addition to the Polar Express train that we already have. I would recommend this purchase to anyone that is a hobbiest or just for pure enjoyment!
on December 14, 2011
I bought the Disappearing Hobo polar express car for my husband and he is absolutely thrilled with it. Iron Horse Hobby was positively wonderful by calling me to explain a problem I thought I had but it turned out I didn't. Thank you all for your help and understanding.
on January 24, 2013
great addition to polar express train we put under our tree this year all the family enjoyed and could not get over how much looked like movie train
on March 21, 2013
I would recommend anyone who wants to add a car to their trainset i would suggest getting this.Makes a great addition to your christmas layout.
on October 17, 2012
We wanted this hobo car to add to our Lionel Polar Express train. Motion cars are always fun when operating model trains. This brings back special memories of the Polar Express movie and of days gone by.
on December 16, 2012
Looks great, just like it did in the movie. The more cars I add to my train set, the more I enjoy it!
on January 1, 2013
this car is cool when you flip the hobo up and put the main charater from the movie on the top of the car with the hobo .