4.0 out of 5 stars Great for child's imagination
Published on December 24, 2011 by Red Castaway

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money
The item is way over priced. I paid $32 for four small figures and it feels like I paid $30 too much. The figures also don't attach to the train like the ones that come with it. The hole in the figures are just a little too big and end up falling off.
Published on January 5, 2010 by Neil Ferguson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money, January 5, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
They are cute but simply way too expensive. They should sell for about a third of what I paid for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for child's imagination, December 24, 2011
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
The item is not of great quality. The articulation and detail is a little on the cheesy side, although the figures are at least recognizable and at least worth it to see my son playing with them and the train together with the figures that came with the train set. He even lovingly has taken them on car trips and spent hours playing with them, repeating the character's lines and singing the songs from the movie. They are not action figures however and have a hard time propping up by themselves, which can be a drawback. I thought they were a little small at first but upon further reading of the description I found that the item is intended for use with the O gauge train which thankfully is what I bought. Be aware of this when looking for add-on sets for the G gauge set, they will be too small for the bigger G train. I definitely recommend adding these on to your O gauge set if your child loves Polar Express! My boy is 10 and this is the perfect age for these items, and they will be used and cared for for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars All aboard, March 28, 2009
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
These figures add a lot of character to the Polar Express train set. My grandsons love them.

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY TINY LITTLE FIGURES, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
Beware! These figures are very small. They are well made in that the arms and legs move but they are extremely tiny. My son enjoys putting them on the Polar Express train he received. If I had realized how small these were going to be I would not have paid $27 for one package (paid $84 total for 2 packages of figures and one package of caribou). I felt like I had been ripped off, but the dimensions are listed, so I guess I should have paid more attention. Never in a million years would I have thought these figures were going to be so small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great add on, October 6, 2011
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
This was purchased along with the Lionel Polar Express set. The characters look just like the movie. It was a great addition to the set.

1.0 out of 5 stars High price - LOW quality!, December 26, 2012
FL shopper (Cocoa Beach, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
I purchased the add-on figures for the O-Gauge Lionel Polar Express Train set (which stopped working after about 6 times of use). The quality for the price is LOW. I had to repair the little boy after his body came apart when I turned his head (it's supposed to be movable - more like breakable!) We're returning everything Lionel back to Amazon. I thought Lionel was a quality model train manufacturer... it's not. And everything is made in China! Buyer beware!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
I really like the new Polar Express Add on Figures from Lionel. They lock into the top of the train, very cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Addition to PE Set, January 3, 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
A great little addition to our growing Polar Express O scale set. Expensive, but I chalk that up to being Lionel brand name. We've enjoyed them this holiday season and will for years to come. My 2.5 year old son plays well with them and my 4 year old niece was even playing with them like dolls - pretty durable to hold up with that kind of play!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for G-Gauge Polar Express Train set, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
I was worried after reading some reviews that these characters would be too small for the G-Gauge set, but they are the perfect match in combination with the characters that are included with the train set. It's the perfect addition to the train set, though they are EXTREMELY small and very pricey for my taste. I could see $12.95, but $34? I wouldn't return them because that it just the price they are, but they really shouldn't be that expensive. But for those who want additional characters for the G-Gauge set, this is what you're looking for.

Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures