4.0 out of 5 stars Great for child's imagination
Published on December 24, 2011 by Red Castaway

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money
The item is way over priced. I paid $32 for four small figures and it feels like I paid $30 too much. The figures also don't attach to the train like the ones that come with it. The hole in the figures are just a little too big and end up falling off.
Published on January 5, 2010 by Neil Ferguson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money, January 5, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
They are cute but simply way too expensive. They should sell for about a third of what I paid for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for child's imagination, December 24, 2011
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
The item is not of great quality. The articulation and detail is a little on the cheesy side, although the figures are at least recognizable and at least worth it to see my son playing with them and the train together with the figures that came with the train set. He even lovingly has taken them on car trips and spent hours playing with them, repeating the character's lines and singing the songs from the movie. They are not action figures however and have a hard time propping up by themselves, which can be a drawback. I thought they were a little small at first but upon further reading of the description I found that the item is intended for use with the O gauge train which thankfully is what I bought. Be aware of this when looking for add-on sets for the G gauge set, they will be too small for the bigger G train. I definitely recommend adding these on to your O gauge set if your child loves Polar Express! My boy is 10 and this is the perfect age for these items, and they will be used and cared for for years.

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY TINY LITTLE FIGURES, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
Beware! These figures are very small. They are well made in that the arms and legs move but they are extremely tiny. My son enjoys putting them on the Polar Express train he received. If I had realized how small these were going to be I would not have paid $27 for one package (paid $84 total for 2 packages of figures and one package of caribou). I felt like I had been ripped off, but the dimensions are listed, so I guess I should have paid more attention. Never in a million years would I have thought these figures were going to be so small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great add on, October 6, 2011
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
This was purchased along with the Lionel Polar Express set. The characters look just like the movie. It was a great addition to the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars All aboard, March 28, 2009
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
These figures add a lot of character to the Polar Express train set. My grandsons love them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculosly Overpriced,, December 25, 2011
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
$28 plus shipping for 4 plastic figures each about 2 inches tall! Do not be fooled by the super enlarged pictures in the item description. I am guessing Lionel makes about $27.50 in profit from selling a set of these for $28.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not durable for play, December 22, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
These toys look quite nice and are constructed in such away to promote movement. Unfortunately, as a result, they come apart quite easily and are difficult to put back together. If you have kids, plan on reassembling these with regularity.

1.0 out of 5 stars High price - LOW quality!, December 26, 2012
FL shopper (Cocoa Beach, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
I purchased the add-on figures for the O-Gauge Lionel Polar Express Train set (which stopped working after about 6 times of use). The quality for the price is LOW. I had to repair the little boy after his body came apart when I turned his head (it's supposed to be movable - more like breakable!) We're returning everything Lionel back to Amazon. I thought Lionel was a quality model train manufacturer... it's not. And everything is made in China! Buyer beware!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures (Toy)
I really like the new Polar Express Add on Figures from Lionel. They lock into the top of the train, very cool.

Lionel Polar Express Add On Figures