5.0 out of 5 stars Caribou
Looks good with the train set. My Three year old son loves the whole Polar Express train set. We also bought the Wolves and rabbits.
Published on January 6, 2011 by D. Krueger

1.0 out of 5 stars I Feel cheated
Published on December 13, 2010 by Mark M from Minnesota

1.0 out of 5 stars I Feel cheated, December 13, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
The caribou that is 9 X 7.5 inches not 15 X 9. The caribou are 1.25 inches high at the back. Basically about the size of your wheels on your O gauge engine. The animals are nothing like the picture. They look like cows with horns, except even the horns are backwards. Don't buy these! I'm so mad. My kids want to keep them because they were a present from Grandma, but they cost $26. To add insult to injury, I also bought the fox and rabits. The picture has 6 fox, I got 3. I will try to post an image.

1.0 out of 5 stars I Own It - I Kept It - They Could Have Done Better!, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
I am collecting the items associated with the Lionel Polar Express O Scale Train Set and thought this would make a nice addition to the collection. Unfortunately - Like the wolf pack, they did not do their homework. The low down is as follows:

1) Everyone is using an old stock image of the Caribou Pack - If this pack was ever really produced I don't know - I know that it would have been much better than what they are producing right now.
2) As an FYI, Caribou have horns/antlers that face forward. (Like in the Movie - Hint Hint and the incorrectly used Stock Image Representing the Product - Hint Hint)
3) The picture shows the animals on stands. It also shows a nice coloration of the animals from the movie. (You Don't Receive That Product)
4) What you get are 6 Adult Deer (Yes Deer - Check the Antlers) which are light brown with no stands. Shame on you Lionel or Lionel Marketing Department - Maybe they were designed in China by someone who never saw the movie. (Not sure if Caribou are on the Main Land of China? FYI: Lionel Moved Production to China of all Trains in early 2000).

Anyway don't buy it unless you plan on putting it away as part of a collection or unless you want to buy six over priced $1.50 Cent Plastic Deer for $26.00 and your sure your child has no idea what a Caribou really looks like.

Another Item Not to Buy: Lionel Polar Express Wolves and Rabbits Animal Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars better options, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
Only bought because on my son's wish list. I have Christmas village every year and have found better and less expensive comparable items. Was disappointed when saw these but not worth returning.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reindeers, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
My grandson loved the reindeers, but they could have been a little bigger, more in scale with the train. He lost a couple by the end of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Caribou, January 6, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not proportioned to train set, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
So small the kids could not play with them and did not relate them to the size of the train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
Fast and very easy transaction. Got what product description stated. Great product and my child loved it. I would highly recommend this product. A+++++++++++++++

4.0 out of 5 stars Added a special touch to the train set Santa gave the kids., January 12, 2014
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
I liked the Caribou Animal Pack. My two little grandsons thought the Caribou were great! Thanks for getting this Animal pack there in time for Christmas morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to train, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
My son loved the caribous in the movie and these toys really bring them to life. Would recommend them if you purchase the train to get full affect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Caribooouu, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack (Toy)
Thats right Caribou is a must for the Polar Express train and track. We are slowly getting all the needs for the train set.

Lionel Polar Express Caribou Animal Pack