5.0 out of 5 stars Polar Express People
This is a must have for anyone who has a Polar Express operating or not....layout.
Our family loves all things Polar Express. It is a classic Christmas experience and a much loved movie the grandchildren request often no matter the season. Please make more Polar Express items.
Published on October 25, 2010 by Flash

2.0 out of 5 stars Polar Express figures fall apart.
Published on January 10, 2010 by Barbara M. Crawford

2.0 out of 5 stars Polar Express figures fall apart., January 10, 2010
Barbara M. Crawford (Muncie, IN United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
I purchased these figures and the other set of matching Polar Express figures for my grandchildren for Christmas. They have a little Polar Express train. The Santa figure's arm fell off. The engineer's paint is already peeling off. I think these figures are unique and just one-of-a-kind, but for the price I paid, I thought they would last more than 2-3 weeks. They just aren't durable at all. What a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polar Express People, October 25, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too small, December 16, 2011
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
Although they look nice they are way too small. I guess they made them to fit on the train, but I was hoping they would be able the stand them up and handle them through pretend play. I was disappointed. I also ordered the caribou and they are a nice size for pretend play.

2.0 out of 5 stars Polar Express, January 2, 2013
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
They are good, but much smaller then i thought. They seem to be smaller then the Caraboo that come with one of the train sets.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed with this item., January 7, 2014
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
Looked like they came from Dollar Store very cheaply made. I would have returned them but it was so close to Christmas I had to keep it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute., December 13, 2012
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
I thought they were vey small, but then again they are for a toy train. The price is a bit high for the size.but on the bright side they look great. I have not taken them out the package yet so I don't know how durable they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice detail, March 16, 2014
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
My 5 y.o. son really likes these characters. He already had the conductor and boy, which came with the original Polar Express Train set and they look identical. We thought we were buying the figures with Billy and the girl but these came instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polar Express Figures, February 11, 2014
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
These little figures make playing with the Train Set a more personal
experience and adds to the make believe aspect that 3 - 5 years olds
love. The figures are well-made and durable, but I thought them a
little pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars They looked similar to the characters, January 14, 2014
Sabrina F. Brown (Ft Meade, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
These figures are very nice to have because their face are similar to the characters in the movie. One of the engineers do not have the long beard though. That was the first thing my grandson mentioned because that was a funny scene in the movie of the engineer's beard being pulled. They do have movable joints, but they are delicate. Since I purchased the Polar Express train, I thought these characters would make a great addition. My grandson was ecstatic!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive for the size and quality!, January 12, 2014
This review is from: O Polar Express Figures #1 (4) (Toy)
Same as others expensive for the size. Picture not a true picture of actual size. My little guy didn't play with them because of size.

O Polar Express Figures #1 (4)
$30.83