Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 10, 2010
I purchased these figures and the other set of matching Polar Express figures for my grandchildren for Christmas. They have a little Polar Express train. The Santa figure's arm fell off. The engineer's paint is already peeling off. I think these figures are unique and just one-of-a-kind, but for the price I paid, I thought they would last more than 2-3 weeks. They just aren't durable at all. What a disappointment.
on December 16, 2011
Although they look nice they are way too small. I guess they made them to fit on the train, but I was hoping they would be able the stand them up and handle them through pretend play. I was disappointed. I also ordered the caribou and they are a nice size for pretend play.
on October 25, 2010
This is a must have for anyone who has a Polar Express operating or not....layout.
Our family loves all things Polar Express. It is a classic Christmas experience and a much loved movie the grandchildren request often no matter the season. Please make more Polar Express items.
on December 17, 2015
I purchased these for my son who loves polar express. The conductor looks like an alien I'm assuming because they hadn't finished painting his face! The engineer actually has a long orange beard and the hero boy looks a little different than this picture too. I went ahead and kept it thinking I could possibly finish painting the conductors face myself after my son opens it for Christmas. The seller offered a refund sarcastically and said they all looked identical...which I don't understand if they are hand painted. :-/
review image
on December 30, 2015
The figures in the picture look nice. They look like a good size and they look well detailed. Imagine my surprise when I receive the figures and find that they are all shorter than my thumb. Looking back at the item, I see the size is 1 3/8 in. So it is my fault, but the figures are tiny, poorly detailed, and don't look like the characters.
on January 14, 2014
These figures are very nice to have because their face are similar to the characters in the movie. One of the engineers do not have the long beard though. That was the first thing my grandson mentioned because that was a funny scene in the movie of the engineer's beard being pulled. They do have movable joints, but they are delicate. Since I purchased the Polar Express train, I thought these characters would make a great addition. My grandson was ecstatic!
on December 13, 2012
I thought they were vey small, but then again they are for a toy train. The price is a bit high for the size.but on the bright side they look great. I have not taken them out the package yet so I don't know how durable they are.
on January 2, 2013
They are good, but much smaller then i thought. They seem to be smaller then the Caraboo that come with one of the train sets.
on February 11, 2014
These little figures make playing with the Train Set a more personal
experience and adds to the make believe aspect that 3 - 5 years olds
love. The figures are well-made and durable, but I thought them a
little pricey.
on January 7, 2014
Looked like they came from Dollar Store very cheaply made. I would have returned them but it was so close to Christmas I had to keep it.

See 1 answered question