Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 20, 2011
I paid about eighteen dollars for this and you really don't get much for the money. It comes in three pieces and you screw the sides to the base. I incorporated this into a Fastrack trestle but it does not seemed to be designed for that since it doesn't interface with the clips on the trestle. I had to remove the trestle clips from the fastrack and this just sort of sits on top of the piers. Overall, I like this. However, for the price I thought that it would be designed to interface with the fastrack trestle.
on May 9, 2013
Over priced, but how else are you going to get a Polar Express bridge for your train? Not a P.O.S. but not worth what is charged. Having said that, I would still buy again. My son's happiness is worth so much more........
on December 18, 2012
I really can't say a lot about it. It is a bridge. You assemble it in a few minutes, put it in place and there it is. There is nothing particularly good or bad about it. If you need a bridge for your Polar Express layout, this will do nicely.
on December 17, 2013
The bridge is nicely designed and easy to assemble, but as the others noted, the price seems high for what you are receiving.
on February 29, 2012
This arrived and in timely manner and was packed very carefully. It was easy to incorporate into the train layout. Great product overall!
on January 11, 2014
we bought this with the trestle set which didn't work for our application. The bridge is fine and was used on the wood floor with the rest of the track - just not elevated.
on November 20, 2013
You will need a very, very tiny phillips screw driver to assemble this. It's in a box the size of a small book.
on January 7, 2014
fits as advertised would use again.loks like new fits application.would recommend.very easy to set up and looks very nice.would buy again
on December 31, 2012
Simple construction. Has about four screws in each side. The sides are plastic and the base is metal. Hs holes for you to screw down to your layout if desired.
on June 13, 2013
Not sure what I was expecting but this didn't add much to the train set. I dont feel it is worth the money.