Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lionel Polar Express Girder Bridge
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 20, 2011
I paid about eighteen dollars for this and you really don't get much for the money. It comes in three pieces and you screw the sides to the base. I incorporated this into a Fastrack trestle but it does not seemed to be designed for that since it doesn't interface with the clips on the trestle. I had to remove the trestle clips from the fastrack and this just sort of sits on top of the piers. Overall, I like this. However, for the price I thought that it would be designed to interface with the fastrack trestle.
on May 9, 2013
Over priced, but how else are you going to get a Polar Express bridge for your train? Not a P.O.S. but not worth what is charged. Having said that, I would still buy again. My son's happiness is worth so much more........
on March 4, 2015
Perfect addition to your Polar Express layout at Christmas. Well made, simple to assemble, and adds a little interest to your under the tree railroad. But I confess: I love Lionel stuff and have been buying it since I was a kid sometime in the middle of the previous century. I know these are expensive toys. But they do last a very long time and give years of enjoyment.
on July 10, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my father for Christmas. He already has the Lionel train set from Bass Pro Shop. It fits on the set easily. The train runs just as smoothly with it as part of the original track set. The bridge is durable and well made--he and my son play with the set at least once a month!
on December 18, 2012
I really can't say a lot about it. It is a bridge. You assemble it in a few minutes, put it in place and there it is. There is nothing particularly good or bad about it. If you need a bridge for your Polar Express layout, this will do nicely.
on December 30, 2014
OK - a little expensive for what it is. Make sure you have a small screwdriver (Phillips head) to assemble. Track runs through it - it must be a straight section as there is no play or extra space on the girder bridge.
on August 21, 2014
The photo is a bit misleading since it clearly shows track running across the bridge, and there is no track included with the product. It is simply a flat piece of metal and two plastic sides that you have to assemble yourself (with the provided screws). Track sold separately, apparently.
on December 17, 2013
The bridge is nicely designed and easy to assemble, but as the others noted, the price seems high for what you are receiving.
on February 29, 2012
This arrived and in timely manner and was packed very carefully. It was easy to incorporate into the train layout. Great product overall!
on July 3, 2014
I was hesitant to get this for our Train set because it seemed overpriced for such a small piece of plastic. However, I'm so glad I did. It certainly adds a lot of charm to our track!