Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

50%
50%
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 24, 2010
Good for both men and women and focuses solely on oral seduction. It flips so one side is for women and the other is for men, which is handy. It gives some good stories, antedotes, tips and detailed how-tos. This is definitely couple focused. The only thing is it makes a few generalizations and you might have to pick what works for you.
on January 12, 2011
Add this to your bed side for you and your husband to read! A little too focused on sex in public/or with the strangers watching you, but get beyond that and they have some really good input!! Both my husband and I are reading it right now and we've both enjoyed it.
on December 31, 2011
I did however like how fast it got to my home. It really didnt tell me anything I already didnt no. So it could be useful to someone who havent done this before.
on February 16, 2011
this book was listed as used, but it looked to be in excellent condition, possibly an unwanted gift. although i have not finished it, it has already been a benefit. i especially appreciated the his and hers format.
on December 12, 2015
ok
on June 15, 2013
This book is a good read. It gives some pretty good tips. I learned a lot of things about some areas of the body that I found very useful.