Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lippincott's Fast Facts for NCLEX-RN
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 29, 2011
I pre-ordered this item as soon as it was shown in Amazon. Not knowing what to expect, I was thinking this might be similar to Frye's 3000, only it is updated and it has over 5000 nclex rn facts. I'm working part-time at the same time studying when I'm free and this is a very handy book that I can bring with me wherever I go so no excuse for not studying. =D
on January 2, 2016
I used this to make almost all my drug cards for my pharmacology class in first semester. Does not cover all meds just the most common ones.
To the point so covers just the most important info.
I would still use a drug guide but this helps you to focus on pertinent info.
on June 30, 2014
I think this was more a "peace of mind" book for me when I was away from my studies during NCLEX studying time. Perfect for in your purse or car (or beach bag!), in nursing school or the month before taking state boards (like me). There are some obvious/repeat facts in here but also some great facts that helped me piece together other information during my studying. I do not regret buying this book-I just wish I would have bought it sooner!
on May 16, 2014
I think this book really helped prepare me for the NCLEX and i would definitely recommend it for use. that said, my copy was way more highlighted and had more writing in it than I expected.
on March 22, 2013
This book have a lot of information, short and concise.
The kindle edition is fine as you can change font but
the actual book, fonts are so small. I wish they can
make it a little bit bigger!!! Inspite of it, loved it!!!
Great for NCLEX Prep!!!
on July 13, 2014
A must for nursing student , very good to review just before an exam! each subject are categorize, this way while you learning a subject you use it to have a quick complete review without having to read hundred of pages of superfluous information that is profile in the regular nursing book..
on December 30, 2012
Great book for nurses who wants to remember nclex rn tips especially for those with kindle , enabling the audio while doing chores is a great value for your money.
on February 20, 2013
Great go to reference just gives you the facts quick and simple great study tool. You must use other books but this is a quick easy review!
on October 27, 2014
Nice item. Would buy from again. Thanks.
on September 25, 2015
Really great book for studying: gives fast facts that are easy to remember and is a good adjuvant book for studying. Love how it breaks down all the different categories. Great price too!