Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lippincott's Microcards: Microbiology Flash Cards
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 4, 2013
The perfect thing for microbiology. Use it as a studying guide - one card gives you ALL the info you need on the organism. The flow diagrams are SUPER helpful, especially if you're in medical school and studying for boards.
on March 27, 2014
although I dont own other micro flashcards I have classmates who did and I have tested them out and those dont stack up to the high yield info of this set. I think their algorithm for gram + and gram - are amongst the easiest to learn.
on February 18, 2013
Get these now. These are good enough for your classes AND Step I. Everybody recommends these cards, and I love them too. I'm currently an MS2 studying for Step, and these have helped. Micro is probably one of my strongest subjects in general, but these have been helpful. Get them! Do it.
on December 21, 2015
I think the diagram before each set of flashcards is just amazing. It helped me greatly for my microbiology exam. When I started studying bacteria, I struggled to organize everything in my head and this did the job.
on July 12, 2015
These were great for med school micro - something nice about being able to hold nearly all important info about a bug in your hands. Every card shows you where bug fits into categorization tree of e.g. bacteria. Highly recommend.
on June 7, 2013
Great NCs for high yield level 1 review. I much preferred using these NCs to the Micro Made Ridiculously Easy book. The flow charts at the beginning of each section were great for the big picture.
on July 30, 2015
I found these extremely helpful in my studying for microbiology and I see myself coming back to them for future boards and anything microbiology related. As far as I'm concerned a must have for microbiology.
on August 28, 2012
These cards are simply great and are a significant improvement over the previous edition. Each card presents a concise summary of the organism and the diseases associated with it. Color micrographs of disease features are especially helpful for board review or medical school microbiology. I found these to be especially useful in conjunction with Medical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple.
on January 12, 2015
My review is based on studying for USMLE Step 1, and I'd say it goes into too much details in certain areas and too little in others. I had to go through first aid and add things to make sure they were complete cards. That being said they are excellent on the high yield topics and the clinical presentations are excellent ways to remember.
on August 14, 2013
I can't tell you how helpful these have been in learning MicroBio. I recommended these for anyone at any stage of studying for Med Micro! They help the information sink in. The case presentations are especially helpful. I also enjoy the little illustrations and very to-the-point format.