Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 16, 2015
This was actually for a friend who before this product came on the market, never liked to wear anything but lip balm. She adores this product and has relayed these comments to me. the color she purchased was a darker shade but not so dark that it stained lips or was standout but merely enhanced the lips.
she says its super creamy and soft on the lips. the colors are a good range but often if bought locally, they are often sold out of many of them. as soon as i run out of what i normally use, i am going to try this in another color!
on December 12, 2015
Didn't know what to expect, first time I have ever tried this product. Color was great even though I am usually a hard match. Application is a breeze and it lasts quite a while, only had to reapply twice in an 18 hour period. Really like this product.X
on January 17, 2013
This is a moist, sheer glossy pencil. It deepens your natural lip color with a blackberry/chianti tint. Perfect for cool skintones, it is a cool neutral tone. Feels good, glides on easily and easy to control. This is perfect for a natural, polished look. Keep in in your bag for touch-ups, it doesn't last long, but the moisture is worth it.
on May 19, 2016
I love this product, and all of the Lipstick Queen colors. It is lighter than regular heavy lipstick, but still has enough color to stay on for a few hours at a time. I do not like regular lipstick because it is too heavy. This is perfect.
on November 28, 2013
I love it, it's a great product! Applies well, stays nicely
I chose a pretty neutral color, now i need to try something more dramatic (dark red) to see if it applies nicely or messy
on May 19, 2014
The best lipstick/stain ever .....not dry or tacky...I have bought 2 of the pencil lip tint and 4 of the lipsticks they are the best ever
on September 4, 2015
I though it would be darker but it's still fine for me. I can still use it. Next time I will look at their lighter lipsticks and not their gloss pencil...
on October 5, 2015
The sharpener is terrible I buy 2 lipstick and I can not use because the sharpener do not work I lost my money I am very disappointed.
on October 19, 2015
more of an orange shade then I thought still lovely actual product goes on well and stays on
on March 11, 2015
Not what I had hoped for. Does not stay on very long and color was not what I had expected.