5.0 out of 5 stars Love It
I make a lot of tea and drink it cold in place of soda. Being able to order a larger amount is just what the doctor order.
Published 8 months ago by barry

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone from Good to Bad
Why does Lipton tea taste so bad recently? I have been drinking it for years and now it's disgusting. I will be throwing out this box. I noticed others have made the same comments recently. [...]
Published on April 24, 2012 by Bob5e

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone from Good to Bad, April 24, 2012
Bob5e (Bend, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lipton Tea, 312Count Tea Bags, 100 % Natural Tea Net Wt 24.9 Oz. (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, October 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, no-frills tea...and a lot of it., October 6, 2013
I use this tea to make ice tea a gallon at a time: 8 tea bags in, and the flavor is right. Bold enough without any bitterness. This is by no means the best tea available, but in terms of value, this package cannot be beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 26, 2013
Just the right type of tea I wanted. The product arrived on time as expected with free shipping and handling. Recommend this product for Lipton lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Daily Drink, June 26, 2013
I have been drinking iced tea for over three decades. In that time I have tried multiple brands, and have never found a more pleasing tea than Lipton. This is my personal preference, and I'm sure that my individual taste buds drive that to some degree. I also believe that your water can make a big difference, and your choice of tea might differ based on your water's taste.

Taste aside, Lipton produces a quality product. The individual bags are robust and only I experience a busted tea bag two or three times per year (drinking a gallon every 1 - 2 days).

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy, January 2, 2013
bitter, does not taste or smell like real tea. I suspect they blend all kind of natural garbage in the blend. Yak.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brown water, January 28, 2012
waltybird (CHESTERFIELD, VA, US) - See all my reviews
Over the years I have started drinking more tea and have found that there is a HUGE difference in taste from manufacturer to manufacturer. I have found that Lipton has almost no flavor (it used to, some years ago). I currently have about 20 different teas on hand, most from English or Asian manufacturers, which have a noticeable flavor. If you love tea, try one of the imports. You'll be surprised how bland Lipton really tastes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, January 3, 2014
I'm a teaholic. This is an excellent value, over all. Can purchase boxes of 100 bags at grocery store but must wait for a sale to get best price. This purchase was a little less than store prices in the long run and I don't have to keep looking for sales all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lipton Tea, December 20, 2013
Love the tea but 4 bucks at the physical store for 100 tea bags. This price was so great that I ordered an additional bundle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a daily tea., December 18, 2013
Each morning I have a cup of tea and this Lipton tea is perfect. It is a great taste for everyday use.

Rate and Discover Movies