5.0 out of 5 stars Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Published 22 months ago by Robin C. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for many recipes
Lipton's onion soup and dip mix has been handy for me. First, I have used it in several slow cooker dishes. It adds a nice touch along these lines.

I have also used this to cook hunks of beef. Put the roast into a Dutch oven with this onion soup mix and cook at low heat over time. It ends up tasting pretty good!

This isn't a top-of-the-line product,...
Published on July 5, 2010 by Steven A. Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lipton Onion Soup Mix, January 3, 2013
Robin C. Brown (Fort Myers, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)
Here's an old stand-by. I order it in the 6-pack because every time I reach for it on the shelf I find that my husband has used it all to make dip! So at last I've found a way to keep ahead of him -- order a 6-pack. We use it for everything . . . basic onion soup, to flavor soups and meat roasts, and of course dips. It has a great flavor and seems to last almost forever -- if you can manage to keep a package around that long! Thanks for sending this great product quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usually I can control my snacking..., October 14, 2013
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)
If you mix some of this up with some sour cream you have the most amazing dip ever. Perfect for football season. My mom used to make it and I was craving it recently - I asked for how she made it and she gave me a couple of boxes. Needless to say I ran out after just a few days and a few bags of chips. I'll have to give this a shot with some real recipes as well now that I have a slow cooker.

Warning: may be difficult to put down the chips if you've got Lipton Onion Dip. Buyer beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars i just love it love it love it love it love it Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs, September 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I lOVE IT, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)
This is a hit at all of the parties...good price. People think that i spend a lot of time making this dip..I like to keep it my little secret because you cant find this item in Spain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Many uses, December 5, 2010
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)
There are many uses for these onion soup mixes. Anytime I make a soup of any kind I add one onion soup mix for great flavor. They are great for dips, of course. It's good on roasts or use it on cut potatoes and roast them.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 30, 2010
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)
i love this .. use it in every thing i can makes a great dip for chips ... for a party.....
great meat lof as well.. cannt get enough of this .. i a all ready out of it ...lol

5.0 out of 5 stars So versatile, September 27, 2008
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)
I always have Lipton onion soup mix around, I use it mostly for vegetable dip and in my meatloaf or burgers. It is tasty! I can often find for around $1 locally on sale and stock up then.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for many recipes, July 5, 2010
Steven A. Peterson (Hershey, PA (Born in Kewanee, IL)) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)

This isn't a top-of-the-line product, of course, but it is a nice complement in a number of recipes that I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Souper, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)
If you are a fan of homestyle meals, this is essential. Along with Campbell's Cream Of Mushroom Soup you can make any meal super. I'm dating myself here, but ads in magazines when I was growing up had all sorts of recipes using this salty soup with little bits of dried onion in it. You could mix it into your hamburgers, you could combine it with cream of mushroom soup over a roast, mix it with sour cream for a chip dip that easily beats the flavor of sour cream and onion chips. Lipton's Onion Soup and Dip Mix makes everything Souper!
If you want to cook like my mother's generation, a good menu would be burgers with this soup mix, green bean casserole, and a pudding cake to finish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dip ? Use cottage cheese, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Lipton Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix - 6/2 oz. bxs (Misc.)
Dip ? Use cottage cheese instead of Sour cream you big fat pig. One packet of onion soup to one pint of cottage cheese in the blender. Mix smoothe. Chill and eat. You will never go back to Sour cream again.