CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Liquid Chalk Markers - 8 Piece - 6mm Chisel Tip. 8 Neon Colors Including White. Perfect For Non-Porous Chalkboards & Blackboards, Glass, Bistros, Whiteboards, Mirrors, Plastic, Kids Crafts, Metal & Ceramics. Water Based, Dustless & Easily Erasable!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Create Amazing Signs, Menus and Displays. Decorate Mirrors & Windows, Draw Pictures
- Perfect For Craft Projects, Inspiring In The Classroom, Promotional Activities, Brainstorming At Work
- Brilliant, Long Lasting Colors. Won't Smudge, Dry Out Quickly Or Fade
- Dust Free Experience For Those Who Suffer From Alergies and Asthma
- Wipes Off Easily With a Wet Cloth. Water Based, Non Toxic
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
• Wipe with a damp cloth and remove completely and easily on non-porous surfaces
• No Dust, no mess, ideal for Allergy & Asthma sufferers Zippy Marks is Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly and adheres to Green Manufacturing standards. The highest quality materials and manufacturing processes used conform to: EN71 and D-4236. Easy & Safe For Kids 3 Years & Over To Use With Supervision - Non Toxic, Water Based, Acid Free, Xylene Free, Low Odor WARNING: Do Not Use On Porous Surfaces Including Chalk Paint & Other Painted Surfaces, Concrete, Brick, Tile & Wood etc. Always Test On Surface First! Not recommended for chalk painted surfaces. Now press the Add to Your Cart button at the top of your screen so you can Liven up your world.
Top Customer Reviews
experience. The ink leaked on something I bought last year and probably
because of that the markers dried up so fast. Not good for that
price. With these, however, they arrived perfectly intact. Tip filled up
with ink on all of them and they work as they should. Nothing to complain
about. They are chalk markers and work like they should.
You have to prime the markers the first time you use them by pressing down, waiting, and then pressing down again.
Took about 30 seconds for the ink to fill the tip before using it the first time, but with a couple markers, it took more like a minute.
If you don't use it for a while, you might have to redo those steps as the ink will dry in the tip a little. Normal for these types of markers.
I like the chisel tip as it lets me write either wide lines or use the pointed tip for thin lines. Colors looked good.
I did not have any problems wiping it off when dry. I only used it on plastic and glass so far.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these markers as a birthday gift for my friends daughter. They told me that they are fun to decorate their mirrors and windows for the holidays. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Ryan J LaSage
Got the markers 1 week ago. When they arrived, the package it comes in is pretty plain. Marker’s instructions are on each marker. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Prku
Good for writing on my whiteboard in the office. Nice selection of colorsPublished 20 months ago by CP Shurich
I like these. Wow, the orange one really stands out. Colors are almost electric. I used them frequently so they haven't had a chance to dry out or anything. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Misel Jonson