4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, good quality.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:24 Mins
Published on January 13, 2012 by Richard Culleton

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked once and quit
Charged once. Worked one day. Then nothing. No charge no blinking. No nothing. Wrote the manufacture and guess what... Nothing. Save your time and energy. These aren't worth the frustration.
Published 10 months ago by Jake Wolf

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, good quality., January 13, 2012
Richard Culleton (AUSTIN, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Liquid Image XSC Summit Series 335BLK HD Snow Goggle with Integrated True POV HD Video Camera with 1.5x Optical Zoom and 1-Inch LCD Screen - Black (Electronics)
Length:: 1:24 Mins

This video was made using the 335BLK goggles. These were easy to use. The quality of the goggles are good. The quality of the camera is mediocre (about as expected for the price). I would like to see an upgraded version with a better lens and sensor at twice the price. Even in the brightest conditions some color and detail are lost. The image quality from the GoPro is better but the Liquid Image goggles are more convenient and easier to use.

The buttons are simple and intuitive. The lcd/led diplay inside the goggles was slightly out of my field of vision so I needed to pull them away from my head to see if I was recording or in standby.

These use a micro SD card which is a plus but they use a non-standard USB cable to charge. It's not mini nor micro and that is a drawback.

Overall they are worth every penny. I expect good things from this company in the future and can't wait to test more of their stuff.

Rick Culleton
CEO DiscountElectronics.com

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Video Quality, July 3, 2011
I bought these video cam goggles to take with me on a horseback riding adventure. I didn't want to mount something on my helmet because I would be wearing the helmet cam for 8-10 hours a day and I thought a mounted model would cause my neck to hurt after a while. These goggles worked perfect! If I wanted to wear them I could or I could just pull them down and let them hang on my neck. While riding difficult terrain, it only took me a split second to activate the camera. I just had to reach up and push a button. Turning the video off was just as easy. The film quality is phenomenal. Even my geek friends (who aren't easily impressed) commented on how great the video is. You can check it out here. [...]
This video cam also takes nice still photos. I did notice however, when it got warmer outside, I would sweat under the goggles. They are most comfortable in cold and cool weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the guy that has it all!, January 19, 2012
I purchased these as a christmas gift for my husband, he is impossible to shop for!They were a big hit and very easy to use while skiing the slopes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked once and quit, March 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars WORK GREAT, March 17, 2014
Great value, 720p video is very clear, used them to video our snowmobile trip.Only drawback is, the battery compartment door should have been on the top of the goggles. If you happen to open the door by mistake, the battery falls out. Other than that they are great goggles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Are these night vision?, February 21, 2014
Took them skiing. Easy to use but when I replayed the video the snow was green highlighted with deep red. Reviewed the manual and could not find any means to set white balance. Called the manufacture and left a message. No return call. Sent email, no return email.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, but......., October 4, 2013
We are not getting the video time that we are supposed to. The battery and memory card are supposed to give us 1.5-2 hrs. of video and it's cutting off at 58 minutes each time. The video quality and sound are fantastic, but a bigger memory card is definitely a must.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, fair results, March 2, 2014
Camera and video take pictures that are fish eye lense looking, so it's not perfect. Easy to use and fun to take action shots. The googles are a bit of tunnel visionesque. But for the price, you can't beat it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery compartment will lose your battery !, January 19, 2014
If you like the idea of integrated camera/goggles and hope to get one for a reasonable price, you probably found this one.
But please find another one, and tell me which one you found so I can get that one before my trip to Breckenridge where it will really matter.

These goggles look sharp, I don't mind the weight, but if you notice that little bump on the lower left side that is the battery compartment door. It's a real lithium-ion camera battery, which is good as long as you don't have to replace it while on the slopes. Which you will. Because THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT DOOR OPENS ON THE BOTTOM. This may be fine for a camera, but not for adventure-wear, my friends.

On my small local try-these-out trip, that means I lost my battery somewhere between the car and the second run. Think of all the shots you will miss when the battery goes the way gravity intends it to go, and you can't get a replacement. To boot, the foam around the eyes was the itchiest I ever have worn - I have no allergies but my skin still itches the next day from where these battery-spewing wonders contacted my face.

In fairness, they look great, kept the cold out at 15degF, and the tint of the lens was great. And had I known, the cost of some duck tape would have justified the low purchase price. It's just - you have to know this going in.

I hope they don't penalize me much for the return without battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optician, February 17, 2014
Highly recommend. The only thing is if you wear glasses, they have o be small to fit under the goggle. Camera works very well.