5.0 out of 5 stars Video Goggles
Much nicer than helmet mounted cameras. There is far less chance of damage in a fall.
Know that the goggles do not come with an adapter to charge the battery with household current
or 12V adapter for your car. As equipped you recharge through your computer's USB port.
Published on March 17, 2012 by Wes

1.0 out of 5 stars Poduct must have been defective
Published 10 months ago by R. Easterbrooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Video Goggles, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Liquid Image XSC 337BLK Digital Camera with 1x Optical Zoom and 1-Inch LCD Screen (Black) (Sports)
So you may want to purchase some additional adapters, an extra battery and an additional mini SD
memory card, 4-16 GB.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY BEST !!, October 18, 2012
I already had the 335 to 5MP and was excellent for skiing and snow, this 12 MP is fantastic.
The only thing to improve is the Visual angle of the lens which should be wider, but otherwise it's all ok.

Best Regards

Flavio (Italy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poduct must have been defective, March 4, 2014
I got it in November but didn't really get a chance to use this until the end of January. I charged it and got ready to ski the first time I used it it worked really well although I did not use the buttons much. The next time I used it the camera intermittently would freeze up requiring removing the battery to restart, if it froze while filming the video never closed so all the files were corrupt. Had the same trouble a second time but this time I lost a battery off a lift as i was trying to reboot the camera. I finally got it to charge properly and used it one more time and it worked really well although it did freeze up a couple of times. This last time the video was usable I tried to hook up the charger to recharge the camera to use again and the charging cable no longer works. Of course now the warranty has expired and I am left with an expensive set of goggles at least they still work as those... I am hoping I got a defective camera your experience may be better..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, March 28, 2013
The quality of these goggles is impressive. Took them on a recent ski trip and was thrilled to see the HD video/pics come out so great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggle and camera, February 4, 2013
Siamac (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
I bought this goggle for my ski trip to Big Sky, Montana, and i am impressed!
PROS:
Very comfortable goggle, doesnt fog, top quality.
Movie's quality is astonishing, it's onbeatable!
Controls are very easy to use, even with gloves.
Battery life is very decent. I bought 2 extra batteries from Amazone, around 19$. I used the camera a lot, but i never got to the third one.
CONS:
Picture quality is ok, but not great. Not even az good as your iphone.
It freezes frequently in freeeeeezing cold! And by that I mean -20f or -30c. My hydration pack was frozen too, even with some vodka mixed in it! But in normal cold, i had no problem. So in one hand, i understand that it was probably too cold that day, but on the other hand, this is a snow goggle ha?!
There is no seperate charger available. That means you have to charge the battery with the goggle. Now you need 5-6 hours to fully charge each, so technically you can't charge your 3 rd battery if you ski daily! Now this is very dumb. Liquid image should make an external charger and sell it, how hard is it? There's some profit in there too!

Overall, i still recommend this over gopro, it's just so convinient, no need to set up, whenever you need to film something, you're ready, and seriously the movie quality blows your mind!

Update:
I used it for 1 year, it kept freezing more and more, i finally contacted the company and they sent a new one, (one year after purches date, standart warranty is 2.5 months). Apparently, the digital board was defective. The new one works perfectly fine. I just used it for a whole week in colorado, not once freezed.
I also recommend this over zeal. The battery in Zeal is built in, so you can only film for 2.5 hours, with LIC i carry 2 extra battery, total of 7.5 hours. I always get to second battery, with zeal i couldnt film my afternoons!
I change it to 5 star for fantastic costumer support.

1.0 out of 5 stars sucks, January 19, 2014
easily breaks, card can easily fall inside and be very hard to get out if u put in the wrong way and the cable is very specialized, it's not a usb phone or usb mini 2 cable, but some weird cable, on top of that it easily gets loose and the makers/sellers of these goggles have no apparent intention of fixing this moronic problem. so no matter how good the camera is, it sucks overall. it also has no stabilization etc, so when u move the camera is smears, maybe the worst part is, and this is a big deal: IT HAS NO FILE DATES! And it doesn't sync to the computers, so you can't tell when what was taken unless you audibly say or hold your watch up to the camera, making this a poorish choice for doing investigative stealth recording or for use in court.

disgusted

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, February 17, 2014
After researching other products, I decided on these goggles. Unfortunately they arrived with the wrong USB charger, so they are useless. What a disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong USB cable!! WARNING!!!, February 6, 2014
I would have given this product 0 stars if I could. There were 2 major problems:

1) The end of the USB cable to attach to the ski goggle camera did NOT fit, so we were unable to charge the battery.

2) The compartment for the rechargeable battery would not open. I tried not to force it for fear of breaking the battery door.

We never even had a chance to try the camera! Very disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, November 27, 2012
I purchased the summit goggles thinking they were the impact series based on the picture shown. Because of this I received the round oblong ones instead of the tapered ones shown and am a bit displeased. The features and specifications are pretty much the same but if you're buying based off the looks, beware. My only pro was that the product came earlier than the estimated delivery time. With that I'm pleased. Meanwhile I'll have to make due until a compromise can be made