Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Liquid Image XSC 384W All-Sport HD Camera Goggle
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: White|Change

on February 27, 2013
PRO:
comfortable goggles.
built in camera.
interchangeable lens (though not very easy)
easy operation (two buttons).

CON:
Video quality is average at best.
Battery drains quickly in cold temperatures.
When battery nearly depleted, there are strange annoying noise sound in the video.
When battery nearly depleted - goggles automatically shut down after recording about a minute of video. Though it's possible to turn them on after that and record again (at least dozen of times)
Lacks any kind of stabilization system - video is very shaky.
Transfer rate is last century - around 800 kb/second. Need to take out microSD card and plugin directly to computer to get normal speed transfer rates (~30MB/second)
When I ski, they tend to record not enough sky - need to keep the head up for a nice picture. Would be nice to be able to adjust camera lens angle.

VERDICT - if it were not for the cons - they would be perfect.
on April 13, 2013
I bought these at my local optics store in Norway. I have a dive mask from Liquid Image, and my experience with that was so good that I wanted to try the All Sport.

The All Sport is very user friendly, easy to operate even with thick gloves. There are only two buttons, mainly for on/off, photo/video mode and take picture / start and stop recording. The buttons can also be used to format micro SD card if inserted, which can come in handy if you have backed up all your pictures/videos, but forgot to erase them from the card (like I sometimes do).
A small LCD display tells you if you have a micro SD card in your goggles, what mode you're in (photo or video) and how many photos/videos are saved on your micro SD card. You have to take the goggles off to see the number of files, though, it's too close to read while wearing the goggles. Photo mode is accompanied by a red light inside the goggles and video mode by a blue light, usually visible while wearing the goggles except in particularly bright surroundings or in direct sunlight. If you use the goggles in the dark (pointless because the camera needs daylight to capture anything useful), the blue and red light can significantly hinder your vision.

I have had a lot of myserious beeps from mine, an ERR message in the LCD display and then been unable to record video or take pictures. I'm hoping this is because I have a cheap memory card (Kingmax 16gb class 10 bought on dx.com), so I've ordered a Sandisk card from another website and hope that will remedy the problem. If a Sandisk card doesn't solve the problem, I will go back to the store and ask for a new product and see if that helps.

The video and image quality is good, my only complaint is the annoying malfunction which I hope a new and good memory card can fix.
on January 6, 2014
I bought this for more angles, its very good, perfect with my BMW enduro helmet, and combine it witht the gopro angles in other location of the motorcycle, they are great, record allot and the battery rocks!, 40 min video in one take and still more space and battery, awsome, the downside is that the break easily, so be carefull and buy them.
on October 27, 2015
Charged it for the recommended time and they just didn't work at all... Light came on, showing that there was power but that's about all. Major bummer :-(
on June 17, 2016
Waste my money doesn't work if feel sorry purchased I wish if purchasing normal goggle better than this brand.
on March 2, 2016
Wish they were water proof and 1080 but there pretty damn good for what they are
on May 4, 2015
Did not fit my helmet. The goggles were too heavy to wear while skiing.
on June 12, 2015
The goggles are great. They are light weight easy to handle and use during events. I am very happy about my purchase.
on August 28, 2013
Good item. I appreciate this. Lovely item. works superb. But it needs more publicity. so try and give it the best it requires.

Thanks.