5.0 out of 5 stars Glamorous little cuff
I searched for this bracelet everywhere after I saw one like it on the show "Breaking Bad". I love the cuff look and its so glamorous looking I was surprised they were just simple silver beaded chain sort of "welded together" to do this pattern. Every time I wear it, someone makes a comment about how original it is. Looks more expensive than it really is too!
Published on June 27, 2011 by femmeartis

Skyler White wears two bracelets, called Liquid Metal Diamond Stream.
You can find them here:Liquid Metal Mesh Diamond Stream Bracelet
Published on December 1, 2011 by Andrea Record

5.0 out of 5 stars Glamorous little cuff, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Liquid Metal Extra Large Geometric Design Bracelet (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Correction, November 23, 2011
The bracelet is gorgeous but it is not the one that Skyler White character wore in Breakinbg Bad show. She wore two B10 bracelets by the same designer stacked together.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the fourth bracelet I bought for my wife ..., July 24, 2014
Michael A Hyman (LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
This is the fourth bracelet I bought for my wife. People give her compliments and she wears them to death!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 24, 2014
Beautiful, funky, and fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars Skyler White wear's two bracelets, called Liquid Metal Diamond Stream, December 1, 2011
Andrea Record (Duncans Mills, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Skyler White wears two bracelets, called Liquid Metal Diamond Stream.
You can find them here:Liquid Metal Mesh Diamond Stream Bracelet