4.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters!!
Awesome product!! I have used it for years but be careful when ordering!!! This is an industrial sized tube. This WILL NOT fit into a standard caulking gun. Again, this tube is huge, and will not fit into a standard caulking gun. Dont make the same mistake I made!!! 28 Ounce is too big, 10 ounce is for the standard gun.
Published 21 months ago by Bosun Rob

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor packaging
Published 14 months ago by Jason

4.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters!!, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Liquid Nails LNP903 28-Ounce Liquid Nails Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive (Tools & Home Improvement)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor packaging, September 18, 2013
The product came all mangled, the application tip was broken off, the contents was spewing out of the tube in the box. It was a disaster with the mess once I opened up the box. I sent it back. I couldn't even load it to use it but Im sure the MFG Liquid Nails is superior since they sort of created this category. Personally, I went to my local chain and got Loctite brand which was in a plastic tube versus a cardboard tube as this product was/is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugh, August 11, 2013
Rose (Chalfont, Pa) - See all my reviews
I should've paid attention to the size of this unit before I purchased it. It was a very hugh container so of course it did not fit in the caulk gun I'd also purchased. So I had to improvise to use it. I had more than enough to get the job done.

4.0 out of 5 stars A CONSTANT PURCHASE, December 21, 2005
I have used countless tubes of this. It works pretty good. My only complaint being that it's adhesion qualities aren't as good at high temps.

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to use the bigger gun, doesn't flow well ..., September 25, 2014
hard to use the bigger gun, doesn't flow well and tends to leak inside the back end of the tube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, August 16, 2014
Good price. Product does what it is supposed to - glues things together.

1.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Nails LNP903 28-Ounce Liquid Nails Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive, November 7, 2013
beararies (Brockton Mass) - See all my reviews
I am not sure , I have used this product before and is was fantastic. But I had to send it back as it exploded in transport and destroyed everything else. If you get it have it shipped alone. But The Liquid Nails LNP903 28-Ounce Liquid Nails Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive will hold tight for sure.