Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD

on December 29, 2012
Oxygen/absorption capability an excellent idea for all skin types and for use in massage besides general skin care. the part I do not like is not as pure as ingredients as I would like-way too many unwanted chemicals and products not recommended for skin care. would be better to combine this technology with quality/organic ingredients.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2012
I've been using this body lotion for a few years as needed in the winter. It's very gentle with natural ingredients. One of the only body lotions that hydrates well without causing breakouts. It absorbs well, is odorless & colorless. The body wash is great too. I use it after I work out to help prevent breakouts. It seems like Neaclear products are becoming harder to find. I hope they don't get discontinued!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse