Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 27, 2011
The operation of the dispenser depends on a check valve consisting of a small plastic bead that drops back to prevent alcohol from running back into the bottle. The bead is not heavy enough to work reliably.
on May 3, 2016
These are very convenient to have in your bathroom you can use with one hand and it makes it easier and quicker. It isn't fancy but it is nice having the bottle labeled. I know from having these at work for years, that they will last for years. You just flip the lid to the side and pump it a few times with cotton round or cotton ball on top and you are all set. I think it helps keep the alcohol from getting contaminated especially when an entire family shares it. Physician Supplies Labeled Liquid Push Down Alcohol Dispenser
on October 22, 2015
This item is not worth the money I paid for it. It is no better than the less expensive clear plastic items sold also on amazon.com. Save your money buy the less expensive items. They work just as good as this one.
on March 21, 2013
So far so good. This dispenser has a much better dispenser cap then another I had purchased on ebay. I previously had a medical grade one from a scientific lab supplier that came with a glass bottle. This one is plastic which is fine for my use and dispenses a decent amount of liquid into an ample concavity in the lid area. The dispenser looks much like the one I had before and that one lasted over 10 years so have high hopes for this one Recommend. I use it while carving prcelain carvings to get small amounts of water on a brush to refine and smooth the carved area of the sculpture.
on January 28, 2015
Dispenser takes many, many pumps to get any alcohol. I don't think I'd buy this type again. Sad because my previous one which lasted over 10 years had a smaller top and you got alcohol with one pump. The design change was an oops.
on June 12, 2013
perfect and ends the use to hve to tear open a pouch and use 3 hands; gauze pad pump pump done. This is a has to hae or be in any busy place where you need more or less alcohol; I use 70% Isoprophyl alchol, pump works great :)
on August 9, 2010
I was looking for a convenient alcohol dispenser. I found that I would loose my Q-tip in the regular bottle. This dispenser does not make a decorating statement, but it is convenient and functional.
on August 9, 2012
You know, I work part time for an eye doctor, and so use alcohol pumps at work, but hardly ever cleaned my glasses at home, because since we used alcohol but had no pump, it was such a pain to get the alcohol out, get out Kleenex, etc. Now I just grab a Kleenex, give the pump a pump, and presto! Clean Glasses!
on February 12, 2010
Works great. If you need frequent alcohol wipes, this is the way to go. It works everytime.Push Down Alcohol Dispenser - Push Down
on July 9, 2014
It takes some trying to screw the top on evenly. After filling it with alcohol (liquid) and pumping it, the liquid comes out but after not using it for a day, one has to pump it many times to get the liquid to dispense. Hint: Cover the holes with your finger to create some vacuum.