5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Amazing.
First, I'll try to limit the hyperbole here. I like this stuff a lot, enough said. Read on for why.

I'm not a supplement-type. I go to the gym and, as much as I still don't like the taste of it -- I eat my broccoli. I've always believed that exercise and a good diet were all that I needed. I decided to give this stuff a try for 3 main reasons:...
Published on August 12, 2011 by C. Day

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent stuff, but....
This is a great way to get your vitamin D3. I give it to everyone in my family, no need to swallow another pill. Hardly any taste when taking one drop at a time.

But...the reason there are so many good reviews for this product is that after you purchase it, the company emails you and promises a "special thank you" if you write a review. You don't get the...
Published 16 months ago by gfvancouver

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great natural product, August 24, 2010
This review is from: Liquid Vitamin D 3 - 2,000 IU per drop - 900 Servings - High Potency (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking this for about 4 weeks now. It is very easy to take directly on the tongue--no "vitamin" flavor at all (which is my issue with many of the D pills out there). I have noticed a marked improvement in my keratosis pilaris (skin condition causing small bumps on legs and backs of arms) in the past 2 weeks since taking this. Nothing else--not even medications prescribed by a dermatologist--has ever improved this condition before. I am thrilled to have this product and can feel good about its natural formulation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for PPD and immune system, August 27, 2011
I absolutely love this liquid D. I suffered from awful, crippling postpartum depression for months with each child. With my last child I started on this liquid D a month after giving birth. Within 3 days I could feel a large, positive difference. I no longer felt panicky with irrational thoughts. I could see the good in life again and see the light at the end of the tunnel. What a relief that was after feeling nothing but darkness for weeks.
I began reading up more on high dose vitamin D treatment and now my whole family takes it every day. We rarely get sick and when we do, we up our D dosage and the illness goes away fast. We are all healthier and happier because of this. It's one of the main staples in our vitamin cabinet.
I love this form of vitamin D!

5.0 out of 5 stars Less Is More, May 14, 2012
I used to buy the NOW Vitamins 5,000 IU liquid Vitamin D3. It was cheaper by the bottle, but my family could go through three bottles in a month because it required you to use a full dropper to get all 5,000 IUs. Now I use this stuff and give the kids 3 drops p/day and my wife and I take 5 drops each. Way better all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars liquid vitamin d, September 15, 2010
After taking for 3mo's I had my blood retested. Doc's office called and said the level's were back to normal now and to continue taking the vitamin d.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplement and It Works, September 21, 2012
I ordered this after I was tested for a vitamin D deficiency. My level was 13 which is considered severely deficient (normal should be 40 to 100). A nurse friend had mentioned that vitamins are better absorbed in the body as liquid than as a pill. This is only one drop per day given on the tongue. I began using it and at my last test a month or so ago I now have a vitamin D level of 41. I am happy with this product since I have lab proof that it is working. The price is comparable to other items in this category but I will continue with this brand since I know it works. The base is olive oil, one drop, I can't taste anything but a mild olive oil flavor which is quite pleasant. I would recommend this product highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars RM - VERY SATISFIED, January 13, 2012
Service was fast questions was answered promptly..Only been taking this for about 3 weeks taking 10,000ius/per day 5 days only. I was itching for about 3days but i kept taking it because i figured it was my body was getting used to the product and it was healing from the inside out and now my skin feels good especially on my heels on my feet much smoother have lots of energy.my Doctor states 50,000iu per 5 days for 12wks no more than that. my level is a 25 before starting wont take a blood test til April. Now on my next order i will get 25% discount looking forward to my D3

5.0 out of 5 stars Lab Results Prove It Works!!, July 17, 2013
I've never written a product review, but this Vitamin D is so awesome that I felt compelled! I moved to the cloudy Pacific Northwest a couple of years ago. I had never heard of supplementing with Vitamin D, given the sunny climate I was in prior to my move. After a year of living here, I found myself having low energy, persistent illnesses, depressed mood, stomach/digestion issues, and lifeless skin/hair. Went to the doctor and found out my Vitamin D level was a 17 (it should be at least 50 to be "normal")! I was prescribed 50,000IU Vitamin D pills to be taken weekly. After almost a year of taking them, my level only crept up to 24. On the suggestion of a naturopathic doctor, I stopped the pills, and looked for a liquid Vitamin D to take daily. I ended up purchasing this product. After just 5 months of taking it, my Vitamin D level is now 64, the low end of normal, but normal nonetheless! I have a much better mood, my energy levels have increased, and my skin/hair look healthy again. I will continue to use this product, and have even recommended it to friends/family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Vitamin D3 High Potency, December 15, 2012
Last year, my Doctor was surprised at how low my Vitamin D reading was. I was coming in at a 5 reading. She said she had never seen anyone that low...and I better get on Vitamin D as soon as possible...and that she would like me to come up to at least a 38 reading as soon as I could.

After being on the other brands and still not up to par after
another blood test...I found the Vitamin D3 by Seeking Health.
After the third blood test... I can relax and say that I am now up to a very happy 37. :)

The other brands that I had tried were usually pills, and even a shaker bottle. I never trusted the shaker bottle because I never knew if I was getting enough of what I needed. I have had many stomach operations...so I couldn't depend on the pills...because sometimes I knew they were not dissolving no matter how much Acidophilus I took as a buffer.

I take Coromega Fish Oil and I have a Calcium Chewable with 400 units of D in it which you need to help bind your Vitamin D. And since there are only 400 units of D in the Calcium Chewable
I know my D count is up because of the 5 drops of the Seeking Health Vitamin D that I try to
remember to take every day.

Good luck to all !!! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars really tried hard to like it, May 29, 2013
Hbt "Hbt" (Bellevue, WA) - See all my reviews
but i just can't. it is difficult to dose, the oil just runs all the time off the dropper on its own, mixed with what coats the outside of the dropper as well. In the end you never can be sure of how much you are taking. I will be going back to the biotics research liquid D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Gold!, December 9, 2011
I feel better Physically & Mentally since taking D3 Liquid Vitamin. My Dr. had me on an anti-depressant for several years to help me with depression and chronic fatigue. I have a great life, there was no reason I was depressed. Everything was good. It bothered me to take an anti-depressant and not be able to identify the reason that I needed it. Since taking Liquid Vitamin D3, I am no longer depressed and have stopped (with Dr. permission) taking the anti-depressant. My friends and family say I seem like a different person.

My asthma has improved with taking Liquid Vitamin D3. I am still taking my daily medication, however I am no longer using my emergency inhaler. My goal, after reading the benefits of D3, is to taper off of the daily medication and breath again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›