CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Liquitex Professional Gloss Gel, Medium, 8 Ounce
|Price:||$7.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.03 (43%)|
- Thick, creamy with satin finish; Good pigment load
- Retains peaks and brush strokes; Ideal for learning color theory and color mixing
- Includes 237ml tube of acrylic paint
- Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236; Safe for educational use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Mediums
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Mediums are made from 100% acrylic polymer emulsion that forms a durable colorless film when it dries. They have excellent flexibility as well as great water and ultraviolet radiation resistance. They are added to acrylic paint to alter the paint handling characteristics and volume, producing an infinite variety of effects. All Liquitex Professional Mediums are available in different types of viscosity and sheen (gloss and matte) as well as being intermixable with all other Liquitex Professional paints. We understand that mediums are often a difficult concept to grasp until you actually dive into them, so we've tried to simplify usage by classifying products in three distinct categories: Prep, Paint, and Finish.
What is Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium?
Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium is excellent for retaining brush or knife marks while slowing the drying time and adding body to the paint. You can mix it with transparent colors to achieve impasto glazes of great depth and brilliance. It is also excellent for transferring printed images.
Benefits of using Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium
- Dries to a gloss finish
- Is water resistant when dry
- Viscosity and body is similar to Liquitex Heavy Body Professional Acrylic Color
- Dries transparent to translucent depending on thickness of application
- Ideal medium to mix with Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic Colour to extend paint, increase the brilliance and transparency of color, without changing the thickness of the paint
- Makes an excellent archival adhesive for collage
- Is manufactured with the best quality resins available
- Is developed by specialised chemists, with combined 50+ years of experience
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you are a beginner artist and are looking to try some different mediums, I suggest you start with one of the Liquitex products. They are easy to mix with water based paints, and you don't need to use much at all, so you play around with different combinations and techniques until you find a method that works for you.
Great product and comes in several different sizes, as well as light, medium, and heavy, and matte or glossy.
I made 17 9x9 wooden pictures and i still have more than half the bottle left over.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is probably a good product. I am a beginner and do not have any experience to compare.Published 5 days ago by K. A. Murren
I love this product. It's a great sealant and its not as tacky as Modge Podge. Put a shine to your pages and not worry about sticking! Will buy again. I also mix in acrylic paint.Published 14 days ago by Katt Winter
Great product but the lid was hard to open and the jar cracked while trying to get lid offPublished 20 days ago by Tanner
Have used this in the past. Always with excellent results. Recommended for crafts and modeling.Published 22 days ago by F. Luhrs