Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lisle 68210 IPR Socket for Ford Diesel
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 4, 2013
This part is absolutely necessary to change IPR valve and for $18, compare to what Mac Tools or snap-on will sell for 150. Too bad most people do not realize they can buy most maintenance item parts for the car on Amazon.
on July 25, 2013
Fits and works like it should. You remove the Degas bottle, the FICM and rear FICM mount, and the heat shield to get to it. You still need a swivel and a 6-8" extension.
on May 10, 2015
This worked very well. For those part time mechanics - getting to the IPR on an 04 F250 requires several other items to be removed. I had to use a breaker bar to get my IPR off. Also, this is very important, make sure the screen (on IPR) is either on it or go after it with a magnet before putting in your new one in.
on August 22, 2015
So a few years ago I cut down a cheap Chinese made 12 point socket to do IPR's and it served me well. This one has just the right height so it is easier to squeeze in those cramped Ford engine bays. The size isn't really beneficial on International's DT series engines since there's plenty of room *cough cough* except on some of the newer Work Star series trucks. In that case there's no easy way in there and this socket becomes even more valuable as it fits in those tight spots.
on June 1, 2014
I needed this tool to replace the Injection Pressure Regulator(IPR) on my 6.0 Ford F250. I was able to remove the old one and install the new one without harming the electrical connection on the IPR saving me hundreds in labor costs I would have had to pay to a mechanic. Highly recommend to any DIYer needing to replace the IPR.
on November 10, 2014
You need a special socket to remove the IPR on my 2006 6.0 powerstroke (unless the remove turbo). Since I am not planning to remove the IPR very often, I went with the cheaper version and I am satisfied.
on November 21, 2013
I need this socket for my 6.0 Powerstroke IPR valve. The item I received was not the same as the pic. It actually has 10 points instead of 5. Which is a big plus as far as I am concerened. I have not used it yet but definetly a must have if you own a 6.0 Ford. The price of this item was great too
on February 10, 2013
This tool is almost a must for Removal and of tReplacement of he IPR. Great tool and a great price.
on November 25, 2014
Purchased this for my husband to fix something on his truck which his other tools wouldn't work for what he was trying to fix. He was able to quickly fix his truck once he had the tool and it arrived very quickly.
on July 30, 2013
Good tool, got to have it to get the job done, highly recommend ,it's worth the money, fast shipping ,A+++ .