5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with Jabber--completely sterilizes my mouth!
Published on June 19, 2008 by Subauthor

1.0 out of 5 stars Stains my teeth!
Listerine mouthwash contains dyes. The dye can actually stain your teeth. My dentist told me about it because I kept getting red stains at the gumline on my lower front teeth. I stopped using Listerine and guess what? NO MORE STAINS! It doesn't affect everybody, but if you have unexplained stains on your teeth, try using a mouthwash with no dyes.
Published 11 months ago by Cathe

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with Jabber--completely sterilizes my mouth!, June 19, 2008
This excellent mouthwash coverts my petrie-dish, bacteria-teeming palate into an arid wasteland devoid of malodorous germs. The cool, minty flavor neutralizes any hint of the garlic I devoured on last night's pasta primavera. The blue color is soothing and refreshing, like liquefied sapphires. I am not a shut-in, but that is beyond the point. Anyone, even hygeine-conscious socialites can get halitosis. I am relieved that whenever my mouth smells like a sewer trench, I can pop open a bottle of Listerine and swish germicidal juice around in my mouth until I spit out a liter of dead staphylococcus. That the Listerine tastes like glowing radioactive peppermint is a definite plus. I am a firm believer that if a scientist would experiment in a lab with various chemicals and different flavors of Listerine, he would find the cure to the Ebola virus, flesh-eating bacteria, and other parasitic infectious agents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive to purchase online!, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 1.5 Liters (Health and Beauty)
I agree that Listerine is a great product, but $8 for a 1.5 liter bottle?!!!
I can get it for $6 at Rite-Aid, and even cheaper with a coupon from the Sunday paper!
Way too expensive!!! (Just my 2 cents)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, July 17, 2006
After years of using other mouthwash products, an oral surgeon recommended Listerine to me as a better deterrant to fighting cavities and I must say that besides the vanity factor of longer lasting fresh breath and (possibly) whiter teeth, my mouth feels a thousand percent better every single time I rinse with Listerine.

Caution, though, and that is when you're gargling you will feel as if your mouth is burning. That's good, though, because the mouthwash is fighing cavities and infection. Once the tingling sensation wears off, you will almost hear your mouth thanking you. (And, speaking from experience, do yourself the favor and save your money on the original Listerine formula - the yellow version - and the Citrus version. The original formula most certainly has that antiseptic taste while the Citrus flavor doesn't really do anything but taste different).

Some stores can charge a bit much for this (a regular-sized bottle can run anywhere from five to seven dollars) but this is one instance where the extra money is worth it (and seeing that Listerine does not sell their forumla to stores so they, in turn, can sell you a watered-down, inferior version demonstrates, to me, that the company is dedicated to fighting oral infection).

Listerine is also ideal to use if you have sensitive teeth. - Donna Di Giacomo

5.0 out of 5 stars Research says this is the best, January 3, 2012
I did tons of research into what was the best mouthwash for tartar control, various medical and dental websites, Listerine Coolmint was the consensus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty Fresh, July 14, 2005
This is a excellent product and it works very well.You just gargle this for a few seconds and your breath will be fresh for most of the day.This is great if you have a problem with bad breath.Listorine will make your breath smell nice and fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Breath ALL the Time, September 16, 2012
As a student in school, I use Listerine every morning to make sure my breath does not smell bad. I love the minty freshness in my mouth, and getting to know that my breath does not smell bad. This is definitely the best of the Listerine products. Not only does my breath smell good, I get no cavities or diseases in my mouth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, March 13, 2012
Listerine is really good and the product works as advertised. However, you can find this same item $2 cheaper at Target or your local market. People come online to get cheaper prices most of the time. This is the reason why I am giving this product 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 20, 2013
Second time I ordered it. Love this flavor and how my mouth feels great after I use it each morning.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stains my teeth!, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty mint!, April 28, 2013
I've been using this for almost 20 years and cool mint is my favorite. It gives me long lasting fresh breath and i get that confidence to talk and laugh just the way i like it.

Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 1.5 Liters