Published 3 months ago by Rodolfo Farinas Jr.

Copied directly from the toothpaste label:
Anticavity Ingredient: Sodium monofluorophosphat 0.76% (0.13% W/V Fluoride ion)

Published 10 months ago by White Fang

5.0 out of 5 stars Listerine Essential Care Toothpaste, Powerful Mint Gel, 4.2 oz., January 10, 2014
This review is from: Listerine Essential Care Toothpaste, Powerful Mint Gel, 4.2 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I used this product for 10 years and not once in the 10 years I developed any cavities, one day I decided to try something different and slightly cheaper, so I bought the Colgate total advance and started using it, after like 5 months I visited my dentist for a cleaning and the dentist told me I had three cavities. I don't know if they are related to the toothpaste change, but if I never had any cavities for 10 years while using this product and now all of the sudden they start to appear, I'm assuming it was the change (mistake I made). I'm now back to using this product and plan to stay using it until I no longer have any teeth left to clean.

2.0 out of 5 stars If all the ingredients had been listed on Amazon I wouldn't have bought this, May 27, 2013
Copied directly from the toothpaste label:
Anticavity Ingredient: Sodium monofluorophosphat 0.76% (0.13% W/V Fluoride ion)

Other Ingredients: sorbitol, water, hydrated sillica, glycerin, PEG-32, flavors, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium saccharin, cellulose gum, phosphoric acid, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum, benzoic acid, FD&C blue no. 1, and D&C yellow no. 10.

I try to avoid products containing sodium lauryl sulfate, which is an irritant, and products containing unnecessary coloring. I also don't really need hydrated sillica, glycerin, PEG, or artificial sweetener in my toothpaste. I currently use Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste, which I think is a much healthier choice of toothpaste, and it works great for me. When I'm traveling I use EcoDent naturally effervescent baking soda toothpowder. Instead of fluoride, both use baking soda which some claim to be superior to fluoride. I find them to be as effective or better than fluoride toothpastes, partly because I'm not soaking the sensitive membranes in my mouth with harmful chemicals when I use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good at tar reduction, December 28, 2013
I've been using Listerine toothpaste in conjunction with their mouthwash for a few years now and find it best for reducing tar buildup that exacerbates gum disease. The manufacture seems to have dropped this product but still makes their Whitening toothpaste still with a tartar reduction formula.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool!!, November 25, 2013
I'm korean. I knew listerine as "Mouth Wash". By chance, I saw that listerine produce toothpaste, but couldn't find it in korea. So, I ordered it at amazon.com. My first feeling of meeing listerine toothpaste...is very very Gooooood!! It so cool~~!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeth have never felt cleaner!, August 8, 2011
We love this toothpaste! No other toothpaste comes close to the clean feeling that we get when we use it!

3.0 out of 5 stars listerine toothpaste, July 9, 2011
I had always thought this toothpaste contained the same active ingredients as Listerine mouthwash - eucalyptus, menthol, etc., but in reading the active and inactive ingredient list in this toothpaste (which is why I ordered it), I see no mention of these things. If I am wrong, someone please let me know, and I will change my star rating. But since it's name is Listerine, it is misleading for it not to contain the same ingredients as the mouthwash.

The taste is somewhat strong of artificial sweetener, without the kick of eucalyptus or menthol, but there is definitely something strong tasting in it which freshens breath and it cleaned my teeth well, as far as aesthetics go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothpaste, March 25, 2014
My teeth feel cleaner after using this toothpaste over any other one I've tried. My only complaint would be that I wish it foamed up more when you brushed. Very intense flavor at first but you get used to it quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Toothpaste I will Buy, March 3, 2014
Freshens your mouth so well, you will feel comfortable reducing the number of times you use mouthwash per day if you choose to!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best tootpaste ever, February 12, 2014
everyone has their own brand they prefer but this seems to make my
mouth feel cleaner and it does not get pasty all over my teeth when I
brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toothpaste, November 13, 2013
I did not know Listerine made a toothpaste. I feel my mouth, breath and teeth are soo clean :)
I found this and now I can not find it in the stores anymore.
I went to Walgreen's today and still couldn't find it.. I hope I can still order it online.

ARRAY(0x98886510)