|LISTERINE TOTAL CARE PLUS WHITENING Mouthwash provides the six-in-one benefits of LISTERINE TOTAL CARE plus it visibly whitens teeth. Take advantage of this multi-benefit mouthwash to noticeably whiten teeth, help prevent cavities, restore enamel, strengthen teeth, kill bad-breath germs, freshen breath, and clean the whole mouth.|
USE AS DIRECTED
A Whole-Mouth Clean is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
LISTERINE TOTAL CARE PLUS WHITENING mouthwash starts working on contact to make teeth whiter and brighter.
|Helps Prevent Cavities|
Provides a cavity-fighting advantage with superior cavity protection versus brushing alone.
|Restores Minerals to Enamel|
Helps restore minerals to weakened areas in enamel.
Infuses fluoride into the tooth's surface, making it more resistant to cavity-causing acids.
Makes teeth 50 percent stronger than with fluoride toothpaste alone**, providing better protection against cavities and acid erosion.
|Kills Bad-Breath Germs|
Kills 99.9 percent of bad-breath germs. When left behind after brushing, these germs produce damaging acids that can erode enamel and cause cavities.
Provides long-lasting fresh breath.
|Cleans the Whole Mouth|
Your teeth make up only 25 percent of your mouth, so if you're only brushing you're missing the other 75 percent. Add LISTERINE TOTAL CARE to get to hard-to-reach places you may miss by brushing alone.
You know the drill. You brush twice a day, you floss (some of the time), and you rinse--but occasionally you forget. You do many of the things you know are good for a healthy mouth. But you can do better! All it takes are small changes to your routine.
Here are a few simple things you can do to get a healthier mouth:
Replace your toothbrush every three or four months--sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won't do as good a job of cleaning your teeth. Keep a few extra toothbrushes--like the REACH TOTAL CARE Multi-Action Toothbrush--on hand, so you can easily swap the old for the new.
Visit your dentist twice a year for professional cleanings and oral exams. The more you go, the healthier your mouth will be--and those visits will seem less daunting.
Maintain a healthy oral-care routine. Make it a goal this week to brush and rinse twice in one day, and floss once. That extra 30 seconds of swishing will make your mouth so clean and healthy, you'll love the feeling and do it again the next day.
What's in the Box
LISTERINE TOTAL CARE Fresh Mint Anticavity Mouthwash, 32-Ounce.
* Among OTC fluoride mouthwashes.
** Compared to Crest® fluoride toothpaste and rinsing with water in a laboratory study.
LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE PLUS WHITENING Fresh Mint Anticavity Mouthwash