4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Mouthwash But Not End All Be All
I want you guys to know that I’ve tried a bunch of different whitening products and have come to the realization that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for getting your teeth white. This Listerine product is strong, stronger than anything else they make (It has over 21% alcohol content and hydrogen peroxide!) These agents are what causes people to hate this...
Published 10 months ago by Carolyn Mabbitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Nasty leaves my mouth numb
I even like regular Listerine better than this one. My whole mouth goes very numb. Not regular alcohol numb. Like a coating of numbness in my mouth. Not a good feeling. I can't gargle it cause it immediately bubbles up. I hope I can get through the whole bottle. I hate to waste money.
Published on July 3, 2012 by Karen

‹ Previous | 18 9 1026 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is strong, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Listerine Total Care Plus Whitening Mouthwash, Fresh Mint, 32 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Its tough to keep it in your mouth for 30 seconds. It really burns. I take the burning as a good thing. Killing any germs. I usually use if before bed. Very rarely wake up with morning breath any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been told it's dentist recommended, May 8, 2014
Like the taste.

1.0 out of 5 stars yuck, February 12, 2014
Dana Jackson (Abilene, KS USA) - See all my reviews
It foams up in your mouth, making you feel the need to spit and spit and spit-gross I realize that it's the peroxide action that causes that but it's not pleasant, and it creates a bad taste in my mouth. Do not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super clean!, February 11, 2014
Love this Listerine mouthwash. Does not taste great but that is obviously not the point. Only mouthwash I ever use!

4.0 out of 5 stars Taste Bad, Burns, Nasty Aftertaste, Love it anyway., February 7, 2014
Let me start out by saying I have used this particular Listerine over a year, and have mostly used Listerine brand throughout my life. The main benefit to me is much better morning breath. It is the only thing I have found that offers me that benefit.

What others complain about is true for me as well, but I don't see what the big deal is, since it gives me fresher breath and whiter teeth.(my teeth were pretty white to begin with) I don't use it every day though, just a few nights a week. I rinse for 1-2 minute(s) after brushing, before bed.The other times I use both alcohol or non-alcohol,l non-whitening Listerine.

My teeth were sensitive the first few times a tried it, but no longer sensitive to it. I don't know if that is good or bad. This bottle does have an anti-septic taste, which I assume is the hydrogen peroxide.(H2O2) Dentists debate among themselves whether there is any benefit to H202 in broad oral uses, and is it harmful to teeth and/or gums. Since they have not settled it, I won't claim its efficacy in any of its forms. I have tried rinsing my mouth with the regular brown bottle of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide and it taste better than this Listerine.

So far, no negative side effects from using this Listerine. Is there something better? Don't know, I have not found it, and I have tried most things.The bottle says use up to two times per day, No way, I would do that.

2.0 out of 5 stars It burns!, February 7, 2014
It did leave my mouth smelling fresh and I have no doubt it's likely good for your mouth and teeth, but burns too much for me to buy another one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey alternative to generic brands, January 22, 2014
This mouthwash is okay but the value is questionable. I have had as good experiences with generic Target-branded whitening mouthwash at much lower cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars White film and lingering taste, January 5, 2014
I had to stop using this product because of the after taste and the fact that I had to literally while my mouth out with paper towel to get all the white filmy residue that is left behind from the four corners of my mouth and gums , it's was disgusting

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont like it, January 4, 2014
Too foamy and tastes weird. Also leaves an after taste. Go with the regular listerine which is much better. I am generally concerned about the chemicals they use in these whitening products and their possible effect on tooth enamel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., December 28, 2013
I'm always happy with Listerine. I use it twice a day before brushing, and it seems to make a difference.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1026 | Next ›