5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift or just because!
Bought this for my daughters birthday, she loved it! She just turned 7 so it was something I had to build for her, still being so young. It is a little smaller than I expected but still very cute...I personally wouldnt pay more than 59.99
Published 12 months ago by Ree Sinclair

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying
Published 13 months ago by Sophie

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
My daughter got this as a birthday gift and after an hour of wrestling with bricks my nerves were frayed. We are huge fans of lego and there is no comparison on quality, the bricks were almost impossible to click together, the slightest pressure caused the support columns to pop out and thus the roof would collapse in. Both my children lost interest and returned to their lego galaxy squad while I battled on. The instructions were not very detailed with clear bricks being portrayed as white.
On the plus side it does light up well, but after 30 seconds of awe they had enough. Now sits on my daughters shelf , unlikely to be played with although realistically don't think you could do imaginary play with this set as the internals are too fragile and likely to come apart.
Glad we got as a gift and didn't part with hard earned cash, truly I could not recommend this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Most Frustrating Toy Ever!!!!, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
My 8 yr. old loves Lego Friends and will work on them independently for hours. The light up part of these made them look very cool. We had bought another one of their products as a birthday gift last month. I bought this for my daughter last week at a local store & WE have been working on it off & on all week. Despite adult help, we are unable to get the parts to stay together. When we try to add a roof to a section, the lower level just falls apart. The instructions are difficult to follow & make some of the clear parts look like white parts. The parts seem to be randomly placed in different bags rather than divided by sections corresponding to separate parts of the project. We haven't even gotten to the point of seeing whether it actually lights up. My daughter has been near tears with frustration on several occasions. We will NOT be purchasing any more of these products and will stick with the Lego Friends. I have never taken the time to do an on-line review before but given both of our frustration I wanted to warn others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
This product is awful! The bags inside are not labeled so you have to dump out all the pieces to search for the ones you need. The sections do not hold together well. Each time you touch it, it falls apart. My seven year olds lost interest within a few minutes and I struggled to put it together! I finally gave up, and returned it to the store! Don't waste your money or time. Stick with Legos if you want good quality!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
This was a really exciting gift for the builder girl, but fell extremely short! One of the biggest problems was the lite connectors/lite connections did not fit tightly together and therefore, did not always light up during play. Don't think it was just because the mansion was assembled by a child; (responsible) adult supervision assisted and the connections just did not stay together very well. Also, the piece that would've made the pool. I tried submitting a complaint with the manufacturing company on their website and have never heard back from them. Do not recommend wasting your money on this trap!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not just the little kids are having trouble, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
My 12 year-old daughter is a huge fan of the Lego Creator homes and Lego Friends, and I thought this would be a fun addition to her collection. I read the reviews and thought we wouldn't have the same problems listed because my daughter isn't 8 years old. Sadly, we did experience the same issues. It doesn't come close to the quality of Lego. Don't get me wrong, the light up effect is cool, but it doesn't make up for the fact that it's very difficult to construct. Our biggest complaint is while trying to build the second floor, the whole set would collapse. No thought is given to building a stable base. We even had a hard time snapping pieces together. They may be more expensive, but in the future, we'll stick to Lego.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift or just because!, December 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 year old completed with ease!, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
My 7 year old daughter just completed it after 3 1/2 hours! She loves it! No complications, Thank the sky's above after hearing of all the complications!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really terrible quality bricks and awkward construction, December 19, 2014
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
Really terrible quality bricks and awkward construction. My 7 year old puts together her own Lego sets with ease. She was literally crying over this set. The bricks do not stay together, the instructions misrepresent the color of the bricks, confusing even me, and the deign is faulty, allowing big gaps between sections instead of closing them using a brick. Just really poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for young children, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
First of all, I had to return and purchase 2 of these before I got one that would actually light up. Second of all it's no comparison to Legos, the pieces do not fit together easily at all. Third of all, there are 144 steps to construct this. I don't know how they can say for ages 6+. It took my daughter and I 4 hours to put this together. I will never purchase this brand again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and not easy to assemble, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit (Toy)
These light up nicely but that's about the only good thing about them. My 7 year old daughter couldnt put it together and her dad had to take over. She has no problem putting her Lego Friends together. The pieces don't fit together well and the slightest movement causes the bricks to fall apart. We will not be buying anymore of these and will stick to Lego Friends.

Lite Brix Lite Up Mansion Building Kit