Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1 Liter Plastic HB Hofbrauhaus Beer Boot with Lanyard
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 25, 2011
Got this to go with some laderhosen I made for halloween. It is awesome, well made, and was a hit at the party. I routinely drink from it just because its fun. Im not sure how "functional" the lanyard is when the beer is full, but at 1/4 or empty, its awesome.
on November 4, 2010
I bought this for a Oktoberfest/Beerfest party I had at my house, for the "Das Boot" competition. It isn't the full 2 litre boot like in the movie "Beerfest" but it worked out perfectly. It's made of durable plastic, which is great because it's hard for someone to break it. It holds roughly two and a half 12oz cans of beer. For the price, this product is perfect for any hardcore beer drinker.
on May 22, 2011
Purchased 3 for my drinking buddies. It is great, you simply put it around your neck, fill with beer, and drink away without the worry of where your beer is or if someone grabbed it. Get it now!
on November 8, 2011
So I was excited to order a beer boot for 7 bucks. I didn't care about the shipping cost of 5.50 because all the other boots out there are way more expensive. I'm happy with the boot for what it is, but it is overpriced... yes 7 dollars is too expensive for one of these. The plastic isn't hard, its similar to the cups a lot of bars give with pitchers of beer. With that said I don't see this thing breaking, and it is BPA free and made in America which is nice. I was just expecting a harder (not squishy) plastic. Also the molding of it leaves a sharpish edge around the rim and on the seams. I trimmed this off with a knife so its not a big deal. I like the boot, but I wouldn't have ordered it again for the price and shipping. The lanyard is a nice addition also and there are volume scales in ounces on the side if it which is good. Overall not bad, but not great either. Not deserving of the 5's people are giving it...