5.0 out of 5 stars Great desktop fridge
Published on November 15, 2010 by Ryan

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, terrible service
Published on December 13, 2011 by Anon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, terrible service, December 13, 2011
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
I ordered the mini-fridge for my office for days when I bring lunch from home. It is a great size and fit well on my desk. Unfortunately, after about 2 weeks, it stopped getting very cold. Then it stopped staying cold. After about 6 weeks, it stopped getting cold at all. Needless to say, I was not pleased. When I contacted the seller to return the item, I was told curtly that the warranty for this product is only 30 days, and I had not contacted Amazon until nearly 2 months (!!) after the purchase, so it could not accept the return. After I pressed the point, the seller not-so-subtly implied that I had broken the item, as these types of items typically last for years, and again that it could not accept the return. If you're looking for a mini-cooler that actually keeps things cold (or a seller that is interested in making customers happy), look for another product!

1.0 out of 5 stars What they don't tell you, June 28, 2013
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
This product sounded great from its description. When I received it, however, there were a couple of things that weren't mentioned.
One is that they recommend that a drink (or whatever) should be cooled BEFORE it goes into the mini fridge. In other words, it will sort of keep something cold, but it will have to work hard (and possibly overheat) if it has to actually chill something. To me, this makes it just a fancy styrofoam cooler.
The other, more troublesome issue, is that the instructions say that it should not run more than two hours without being turned off to take a break. There's no indication that they're kidding. I assume the risk you take in not giving it a break, is that it will overheat. Not good.
I'm returning it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, October 12, 2011
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
Had problems with the motor after moderate use for around 4 months. Contact with the vendor was very disappointing and will not use them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, November 9, 2012
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
I bought this mini refrigerator to keep our office medications in and the handle broke the second time we opened it. It is cute but a very poor design. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great desktop fridge, November 15, 2010
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
Just right to help keep your drinks cold over short periods of time at your desk. It's still a fridge (of a different sort) so don't be unreasonable and expect it to not make any noise. Also keep in mind that the heat this removes from the inside compartment has to come right back out into your room. It would be perfect if the inside compartment were an inch taller, then it would accommodate most plastic bottles as well. You can usually fit one in there if you put it in diagonally, but it's just BARELY too short to slide in normally. Heartbreaking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, March 6, 2010
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
This little fridge really surprised me with how good it works!The food is kept almost icy cold(not frozen)and it has just the right amount of storage for me.I can fit a couple of sandwiches,a container of milk and yogurt into it all at once.
I would have given it 5 stars except it is a little noisier than I thought it would be.I haven't tried the warming feature yet,but based on it's performance so far, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but noisy!, July 4, 2010
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
This little refrigerator is excellent at keeping things very cold, but it is a bit noisy. Best used in places where noise will not be a factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice mini fridge, May 10, 2010
Ho Jae Paeng (BERKELEY, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
I love this mini fridge and works great as a fridge, I haven`t use it as warmer but I`m sure it works well. And it comes with all the accessories you need to make it work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have fridge, will travel, November 18, 2010
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
After studying portable refrigerators,I elected to buy this one. I travel to dog shows and trials frequently. Many times motels do not have refrigerators and I carry food that needs cooled. I don't like to use ice to keep the food cold. As the ice melts, it gets messy and I have to be concerned about the food staying on ice. I have used this fridge only once at a 4-day show & was very pleased with the cooling aspects. I took out the small tray and used rectangular bowls to stack & store food. Since I am gone from morning until the evening, it was nice to come back to the motel with food that was still cool. What impressed me initially was how quickly the small unit cooled and was ready for use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute fridge, December 9, 2011
S. Castillo (Corona, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (White)
I gave this to my daughter as a present and she absolutely loves this minature version of a fridge. The only issue is that you have to put your stuff in your regular fridge before you decide to put into this portable fridge, or it won't get cold enough.

SC