Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Literature: The Human Experience
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 23, 2010
Loving all the wonderful literary works in this book. It has a reader's paradise of numerous poems, short stories, fiction and nonfiction. Although, I purchased this book for a class, it has been worth my wild to read it. The questions at the end of the works help enlighten and ansure you get the most from the passages. It is a book definitely worth buying and reading.
on December 9, 2010
I ordered this book for an English 105 class and we've read about 5% of the book. I decided to keep the book at the end of the course and read it for fun. The book is very well organized, the sections are divided into themes such as Love and Hate, Life and Death, Culture and Identity etc. They had a wide selection of authors and genres including poetry and playwrights. I liked it more than most of my standard English textbooks.
on February 12, 2011
This book holds a lot of knowledge for the literature enthusiast. I bought it for a class online but ended up keeping it instead of reselling. I enjoyed the book and the information so much I couldn't let it go. I would definitely recommend this for a class or even for your own personal use.
on October 25, 2014
I love this book and would recommend it to anyone, including those who do not need it for higher education. I plan to keep this one at the end of the semester rather than sell or trade because it is full of wonderful works of literature. Definitely a keeper and highly recommended!
on January 31, 2013
Advertised as like new. It was actually a good used copy with a lot of wear to the cover and bent pages. It will meet my needs for the semester and will probably be traded back in at the semester end.
on March 19, 2014
This Book, is almost 50 years-old, is Paperback, and literally cost less-than a dollar. Except for some wear on the edges, this Book is in Excellent condition, and especially that it cost less-than-a-dollar and a Paperback, I am Very Pleased with both this Book and the Seller of it! Very Pleased & Highly Recommended!! SJIV
on November 2, 2010
I bought this book for my LIT210 course, and I am happy to say that I like this book. Not a book that I will be reselling or tossing after the class is over. Wide variety of stories and poems that there is bound to be something in the book for everyone.
on September 19, 2010
The book was exactly how it was said it would be new and quickly delivered. Very satisfied.
on February 2, 2010
Originally, I purchased this book for a college class that I'm taking, but it seems that I find myself reading it more than I imagined. The introductions to each section are real eye openers and the selections they picked to represent each section are nearly perfect. I couldn't ask for a better literature book.
on July 14, 2008
Great book that arrived in great condition. There are some great stories and poems in this book. One of my favs so far is "The Lottery" by Shirley Jackson and "Two Kinds" by Amy Tan.