5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery for the price
I needed an additional battery for my Nikon d3000 camera. At this price, I wish I had bought 2. Charged up immediately and works great. I'm not a pro, so I'm not sure how long the battery lasts per charge compared to a Nikon battery, but for the money, I am happy with it.
Published on December 8, 2011 by J. Moser

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery is ok for money.
The price is right but doesn't fit well in the charger so have to wiggle it around to charge. When you get it charges works great.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Karen L. Reed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery for the price, December 8, 2011
J. Moser (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lithium Ion Digital Cameras Battery For Nikon D3000 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, June 14, 2012
I got this as a back up battery, works great it seems to run out faster than the nikon battery but for the price I can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars lithium battery, November 27, 2011
This is good second backup for battery that came with camera. I keep it handy when taking a lot of pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great back up!, November 7, 2011
I bought this battery to use as a back up for my Nikon D300 camera. It worked perfectly as soon as I charged it in the charger that came with my original camera. I can't comment on the battery life since I haven't used the camera much since I put it in, but I used it one day for uploading about 3000 photos and it still has full battery life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Performed well, March 12, 2013
It was shipped promptly. I use it with the one that came with the camera and use it as a backup. It charged up quickly and performed very well. If you want to take flash photos, this product will help you do a great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., February 19, 2013
Gayle A Real (WHITEHALL, MT, US) - See all my reviews
Fits my camera as expected. Will highly recommend this product to other Nikon camera owners. Thank you very much Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery for my Camera, January 26, 2013
I rate it this high because, it was shipped to me and I received it exactly when they said I would. I rate it this high because it came already charged and I was able to use it right away. I rate it this high because I loved being able to just order it online and get it done easy and simple and totally carefree. I recommend my experience to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for price!, August 10, 2012
I purchased this for my sister. She is into photography. She said it works really well, but the battery has to be totally drained before recharging. All in all she is very happy with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what to say, June 5, 2014
I never did receive my medicone ointment from whomwver is responsible the mailing out of packaginng, I still have never received
any thing but a stupid battery whick I got a couuple of days after I had sent my original order to you people, Its a sorry situatuon, and I seem to be the freaking loser in all this stuff, I really need that Derma Mdeicong oinment,, Do something to rectify this matter, or give me the phone number of the preaon II might talk to about this matter. I did have a number and person to call once before but never thought to save it, He was a nice person and we had a nice chat, All that kinda blew up when i never got my last order, I still need the medicne that I ordered, May be someone can do something about this matter, thanx J. Walther.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thats my extra battery, April 30, 2014
Working well. No regreds. Good product. I bought it as my extra battery for my vacation. It worked very well!!

Lithium Ion Digital Cameras Battery For Nikon D3000