Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lithium Ion Digital Cameras Battery For Nikon D3000
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 8, 2011
I needed an additional battery for my Nikon d3000 camera. At this price, I wish I had bought 2. Charged up immediately and works great. I'm not a pro, so I'm not sure how long the battery lasts per charge compared to a Nikon battery, but for the money, I am happy with it.
on April 24, 2015
Great cheap extra batteries for my Nikon D3000 and D40. They seem to last about the same as a true Nikon brand battery for a fraction of the price. Works perfectly with the Nikon charger that comes with the cameras (not included). Redundancy is key, so having 4 of these charged up and ready to go is more reliable than one Nikon for the same price, even if 3 of 4 have run dead, etc..(note that this has never happened to me- I'm just coming up with a scenario)

5/5 stars for performance and value.
on November 7, 2011
I bought this battery to use as a back up for my Nikon D300 camera. It worked perfectly as soon as I charged it in the charger that came with my original camera. I can't comment on the battery life since I haven't used the camera much since I put it in, but I used it one day for uploading about 3000 photos and it still has full battery life.
on October 23, 2014
I bought this as my back-up battery, and two qualities make this a superb product: quick charge time and long life. I will not be one of those fools whose camera battery runs out at a crucial life moment. Two lithium camera batteries is a no-brainer.
on February 5, 2014
I purchased two of these for my Nikon D3000 and they work great. I think after a year or two of use that they are not holding the charge as well but for this price I don't mind needing to replace them in that time frame.
on September 19, 2013
Dirt cheap alternative to the Nikon replacement. There is nothing worse than running out of juice in the middle of the shoot. This doubles the shooting time for half the price. I haven't noticed any difference in battery life compared to an original Nikon battery.
on March 12, 2013
It was shipped promptly. I use it with the one that came with the camera and use it as a backup. It charged up quickly and performed very well. If you want to take flash photos, this product will help you do a great job.
on March 22, 2015
Although these are not name brand battery replacements, they work great with my Nikon. I purchased two since they were so affordable. The battery life is comparable to the original Nikon battery that came with my camera. No complaints.... I would highly recommend these as an alternative to a name brand battery.
on February 5, 2013
I didn't realize there were extended batteries for Nikon cameras until I found this one - it lets me use my D3000 for a much longer amount of time between charges, which I greatly appreciate during family gatherings.
on February 17, 2013
Just got my battery yesterday, topped off the charge and took it out for a shoot. Can't believe anyone would pay full price at a store, when you can get one here for a fifth of the cost. It fits perfectly, and works well with the camera. It's a different color than the Nikon, but no one will see it anyways. Good buy, great price. Will check back in with an update if anything goes wrong.