5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price
Published 2 months ago by Martymac

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the price.
Published on October 26, 2010 by Patrick

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the price., October 26, 2010
This review is from: NEW Lithium-ion Laptop Battery for Toshiba Satellite l305d l201 PA3534U-1BRS (Personal Computers)
The capacity of this battery seems decent (I'm getting around 2 hours, depending on use.) It doesn't fit perfectly in the battery compartment however-- the edge of one corner does not sit flush with the bottom of the laptop and protrudes about 1/16 inch. That's not to say it's the wrong size; it's just not a perfect fit like the OEM battery. I suspect it was not maufactured to the same tolerances. For the price, it's a perfectly acceptable way to extend the life of this laptop for another year or two, which is all I expect to get out of it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for a few months, July 12, 2011
I bought this replacement battery in November 2010. It is now July 2011 and the battery has decreased its charge capacity drastically. It will only hold a charge for less than an hour. This was good for a cheap and temporary fix, but now I need a new battery again.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS!, July 8, 2011
I purchased this battery for my laptop becuase I needed the extra power for an overseas trip and it arrived the day before I left so I did not have time to test it. At my destination in South America I installed it in my Toshiba Portege M700 and it did not charge, did not power up and the computer did not even recognize it. I will not beback in the states for another 6 months and obviously do not have the original packaging for return. I do have an expensive paperweight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Died in 3 Months., February 19, 2014
MAS-Ohio (Brecksville, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
Worked great at start, now it's a mere paperweight. Some report great luck, others report dismal failure. I fall into the failure bucket. At least it was cheap. I am sure I should now rant about how the sellers are scammers and wish them to be over run by hordes of locusts. Thats not my style. Maybe they knew, maybe they didn't. In the end its still a dead battery pack and so now I go find another one. Not going to get too worked up about it. I have spent more on a lousy meal at a fancy restaurant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but charges SLOWLY, February 23, 2011
Lee (WA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a good value. I would have given it a higher rating if it wasn't for how long it takes for this battery to be fully charged. My original Toshiba battery would be fully charged within 12-14 hours. This battery takes at least 36 to 48 hours for it to be fully charged. Too many hours in my opinion. It seems to be retaining its charge, though. It has about 2 hours of use available when fully charged, similar to my original Toshiba battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, April 14, 2014
Martymac (Waterford, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
This battery works great. As some others had noted it isn't an exact fit into the battery compartment - but it requires just a little extra force to get it in place. It seems to last as long as the original battery did when it was new. Based on the information that came with the battery I now leave the battery out unless I'm on the road. And even on the road I'm finding I rarely have need for using my computer away from a 120 volt outlet so basically this battery will last forever because I never use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Exploded in flames!, March 15, 2014
30 days after purchase, this battery literally exploded into flames, destroyed my laptop, burned my desk, and flung melted plastic onto my walls. Buyer beware!

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, March 12, 2014
Fit, but not recognized by the laptop and would not power anything. I ordered two and both did not work. Returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars it didn't work, February 28, 2014
joanne F. Poston (Purcellville, Va. United States) - See all my reviews
the battery was a very very tight fit and then my computer wouldn't charge with it in. sent it back for a refund. don't know what to do about the problem as it was listed with the right numbers for my computer so why wouldn't it work???

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't charge., February 25, 2014
The battery fit perfectly, but does not charge. Will buy Toshiba brand next. May also take to best buy to troubleshoot, in case something else is keeping it from charging.

Rate and Discover Movies