Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Adventures Girl Superhero Cape (3-8 years)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 17, 2011
My nearly four-year-old girl loves this cape. Sometimes she wears it running around shooting water out of her "shooters" when she's "Water Girl." Other times, the cape doubles as a "princess cape" and is worn over her fanciest costumes. Any kid would love this, but especially those who spend most of their hours in various costumes playing dress-up. It's well made and cut to fit around the shoulders, so it fits nice. Velcro makes for easy on-off for little fingers.
on March 4, 2013
Purchased this for a 2 year-old girl that fits in 2T clothes. It is the perfect length, just off the floor. The material is thicker than I had expected and the build is very good.
on November 19, 2014
This cape is well made. I bought it for my 3-yr-old granddaughter and as some of the other reviews say, it "chokes" her, meaning there is no allowance for the shoulders so the cape just hangs off the neck. We fastened a piece of velcro lower down from the tie ends that did seem to help the problem. You get what you pay for, as I've seen the more expensive capes are designed to sit on the shoulders rather than to just hang around the neck.
on May 12, 2015
My 3 year old Granddaughter loved this cape. She had fun zooming around the house being super duper!
It's well made and the Velcro closure makes it possible for her to put it on and get it off herself.
on December 27, 2015
I purchased this a year ago for my one year old daughter. It is holding up fabulously to heavy use and frequent machine washing. Best yet, it is adorable, soft, and comfy for my little superhero to zoom around the house in.
on April 6, 2014
Very cute cape for dress-up play. I like that it's not affiliated with any licensed character and that kids can just use their imagination which super hero they want to be. The quality is decent for the price, but could be better. The lightning bolt is a nice touch. I'm sure most people into sewing could do as good or a better job, but that is not my forte, so I was happy to find this one! My 5-yr-old daughter loves it.
on October 28, 2013
Purchased pink for granddaughter (age 5) and blue for grandson (age 16 mos) for Christmas. I tried the pink girls superhero cape on and LOVE the velcro closure around the front! I flew around the room a few times. The cape is very well constructed and looks fancy. The length should be perfect for her. The boys cape may be a little long for a year or two for my grandson, but he's still growing and should be able to keep up with her super powers, like his sister! Great product! I may have to purchase one for myself!
on September 9, 2015
My daughter loves this cape. I gave it to her during her birthday party and she immediately flew around the room declaring that she is 'super.' The Velcro is secure but still comes loose well before the cape can become uncomfortable (the other kids did grab the cape.) My daughter is 3 and the cape is long enough to be cute on her rather tall 11 year old sister so if an adult wanted a shorter cape I think this would work nicely.
on January 10, 2014
My grandniece is four years old, and wanted a superhero outfit of some sort. Could only find Wonder Woman, Bat Girl, and Dora the Explorer items for girls. Other selections were highly inappropriate, or would be geared towards boys. I found this item which was PERFECT for her to be her own superhero. Was delivered to her in time for Christmas. And she absolutely LOVES it!
on September 28, 2015
Ok this product is misrepresented and way overpriced. I have tiny 3 year old grand daughter & she looks like she's wearing a bib backwards. Measurements of this item were not given and the size of the model and cape is not to scale!