Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on May 10, 2011
I got these masks for my three kids (2, 4, 8) and my niece (4) from Santa for Christmas and they were a big hit. I also purchased capes to go with them and all four of them played superhero for hours. My biggest issue with these and the reason they only got 4 stars is their durability. With as often as the kids pull these masks on and off the stitching on the straps is not very good. I had to fix all of them at least once during the day. After they were restitched stronger we had no more issues. Also, I know it says it in the description but I want to make it clear you are only getting 1 mask that is reversible.
on October 16, 2010
i made my son & his friends satin superhero capes for his 5th birthday party & decided to purchase these masks to go along with their costumes. they worked *perfectly*. despite having several different cape colors, the masks still went perfectly, since the boys really seemed to like black or red no matter what their cape color! the masks fit well without being too tight, & when they wanted to take them off of their faces, they rested nicely on their heads... & looked so cute for all the pictures, on or off! these are well-made & i am very pleased with the quality!
on August 10, 2010
My 6 yr. old daughter has a red cape and needed a mask. The one that came with the cape was very flimsy and the eye holes were too small. This one is perfect. Looks well made, is comfortable, price is right and arrived super fast. The fact that it's reversible just makes it better. She got the black/red one and the colors are awesome.
on March 28, 2011
Purchased this mask to go with a cape that i separately purchased. My daughter went crazy when she got this mask. She role played as zoro, and some of her other favorites like (the masked retriever) and Wyatt from Super Why. Any child can be creative, and when she puts this outfit on she is truly Super! She has had the mask and cape for about 2 years now, the elastic on the mask still works and the stitching is still in place. Durable enough to last through two (2 year old ) toddlers.
on October 26, 2015
Purchased the Fushsia/White super hero mask days ago to arrive in time for our child's Halloween festival. Today I recieved a completly different mask than the pink and white one pictured. Needed a white mask and are now out of time. We were shipped dark pink/light pink Little Adventures Power Mask shown here - http://www.amazon.com/Little-Adventures-Power-Masks-Reversible/dp/B00IKTISGG/ref=pd_sim_21_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41JST9taPuL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL200_SR160%2C200_&refRID=18KXG3J8TCPRVQRSK0N7
Little Adventures Power Masks - Reversible Child Costume Accessory
on October 5, 2011
This mask is super fun. It's reversible, and it matches a cape we had. My daughter is so cute when she plays Superhero, and her little eyes peeks out from the mask.

However, not long after we had it, she was putting it on and pulled the elastic out from the side. Kind of disappointed it was simply glued in and not sewn. It was an easy repair, but it doesn't look original anymore with the stitching along the side.
on December 7, 2015
I made my grand children super hero custumes and needed a mask. Usually the masks I've been able to get are thin material with a spaghetti thin elastic strap. These masks are double sided with a different color on each side. Thick strap and stays on the kiddos head. Awesome product
I bought 4 of them!!!!!
on September 14, 2015
This Little Adventures mask is really cute. I bought it for my four-year-old, but it fits comfortably on my ten-year-old as well. They love to play superheros! I like that it has both a black side and a red side, so it works for a variety of characters. We might have to order another , so they each can have one!
on December 16, 2014
My son needed a new mask for his incredibles costume. The original one was... not incredible. THIS one rocks. He wears if all the time. It his Batman, Dash, Green Lantern, and general use mask. What's more it takes a beating that only a 4 yr old can disk out and it keeps on going.

I'll recommend this to anyone.
on January 11, 2015
Nice product, but as you can see with the picture you think you are getting two separate masks'. Perhaps I read the description wrong!? So that was disappointing. But they are pretty nice.. They fit a little kid head and adult head just fine!