5.0 out of 5 stars perfect touch for superhero birthday party!
Published on October 16, 2010 by Heather Isaac

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of superhero fun until the elastic snapped
This mask is super fun. It's reversible, and it matches a cape we had. My daughter is so cute when she plays Superhero, and her little eyes peeks out from the mask.

Published on October 5, 2011 by BoogieMom

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect touch for superhero birthday party!, October 16, 2010
This review is from: Little Adventures Hero Mask - Black/Red (Toy)
i made my son & his friends satin superhero capes for his 5th birthday party & decided to purchase these masks to go along with their costumes. they worked *perfectly*. despite having several different cape colors, the masks still went perfectly, since the boys really seemed to like black or red no matter what their cape color! the masks fit well without being too tight, & when they wanted to take them off of their faces, they rested nicely on their heads... & looked so cute for all the pictures, on or off! these are well-made & i am very pleased with the quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, August 10, 2010
My 6 yr. old daughter has a red cape and needed a mask. The one that came with the cape was very flimsy and the eye holes were too small. This one is perfect. Looks well made, is comfortable, price is right and arrived super fast. The fact that it's reversible just makes it better. She got the black/red one and the colors are awesome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Masks, May 10, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I got these masks for my three kids (2, 4, 8) and my niece (4) from Santa for Christmas and they were a big hit. I also purchased capes to go with them and all four of them played superhero for hours. My biggest issue with these and the reason they only got 4 stars is their durability. With as often as the kids pull these masks on and off the stitching on the straps is not very good. I had to fix all of them at least once during the day. After they were restitched stronger we had no more issues. Also, I know it says it in the description but I want to make it clear you are only getting 1 mask that is reversible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Hero Fun!, March 28, 2011
Purchased this mask to go with a cape that i separately purchased. My daughter went crazy when she got this mask. She role played as zoro, and some of her other favorites like (the masked retriever) and Wyatt from Super Why. Any child can be creative, and when she puts this outfit on she is truly Super! She has had the mask and cape for about 2 years now, the elastic on the mask still works and the stitching is still in place. Durable enough to last through two (2 year old ) toddlers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of superhero fun until the elastic snapped, October 5, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Adventures Hero Mask - Black/Red (Toy)

However, not long after we had it, she was putting it on and pulled the elastic out from the side. Kind of disappointed it was simply glued in and not sewn. It was an easy repair, but it doesn't look original anymore with the stitching along the side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful item, October 13, 2010
new mom (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Adventures Hero Mask - Black/Red (Toy)
The mask is exactly as I expected if not more. I can not wait for my little 'Superman' to save me from the mound of Christmas paper monsters.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute superhero mask, February 6, 2011
miluma (philadelphia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Adventures Hero Mask - Black/Red (Toy)
my 5 year daughter wanted a black mask very much. this mask is fabric and soft/slightly padded with stretchy band and is black/red reversible that is well made. it is very cute and my child wore it constantly. however the mask does slip down quite a bit and was obscuring her vision so i had to curtail time wearing mask. overall would recommend for imaginative play

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 27, 2014
Dragonfly (Perth, WA Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Adventures Hero Mask - Black/Red (Toy)
These masks are beautifully made. Lovely soft material so they are comfortable. We have had ours for over a year and they have had loads of use and they still look brand new. They make great presents for little kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but tight and itchy on 3 year old, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Little Adventures Hero Mask - Black/Red (Toy)
I bought this mask with a superhero cape for my 3 year old son for his birthday. He thinks it's cool but will only wear it for a couple of minutes before taking it off. It seems to be rather tight and itchy but I will say he does have a big head for a 3 year old. The eye holes also seem to be kind of narrow but overall seems to be good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, basic mask, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Little Adventures Hero Mask - Black/Red (Toy)
My 5 year old loves this little mask, in fact, all three of my kids like it. It's simple in its design, comfortable and soft enough, and has a nice quality to it. It definitely does the job. I chose the red/black.

Little Adventures Hero Mask - Black/Red