Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Airport Sticker Activity Book (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 3, 2011
This book is a very cute idea but not really good for little toddlers because of the small size. I bought it for my 2.5 yr old and the pieces are a little small to handle and easily dropped by him. The little activity book is about 4 inches high and 3 inches wide.
on December 15, 2010
I ordered 4 books to take advantage of the 4 for 3 Amazon offer: 2 sticker books and 2 airplane coloring books.

The sticker book is small, about the size of a postcard, with only 4 pages of stickers in it.

For the price I paid, they are well worth it. I used them recently on a long plane ride.

Each of our kids had his own sticker and colouring book. It kept them occupied and me delighted. :-)
on September 15, 2009
These little books are really cute! My son loves them.

I disagree with the other reviewer--they are four for three so they are actully only $1.12 when you buy four. Worth it to me when you add in tax at the store. So easy to order on Amazon.
on July 14, 2010
Bought 3 of these books for a recent plane trip with my 2 1/2 yr old son along with a travel tray. The books are smaller than I expected, but perfect size for carry on bag and toddler hands/lap. When you take the staples out of the book they have a 2 page "scene" to place all the stickers, and it is laminated so the stickers can be removed and placed again. Kept my son occupied for periods of time on the plane. Since I ordered with other items and got free shipping, I think the $1.50 for each one was a fair price.
on February 5, 2012
The Dover Little Activity Books are small, at only about 6 inches tall. They come with a background in the book and two pages of stickers with characters and items that match the theme of the background. They are what I consider to be semi-reusable, as you can move the sticker and place it somewhere else, but you probably won't get many uses out of the stickers. They are thin paper stickers - not thick plastic.

I find these books are best suited for special occasions, like long car rides, or plane trips.

For everyday use, I highly suggest Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Pink for girls or the Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection- Blue for boys, as they are inexpensive (under $6) and contain hundreds of stickers.
on March 21, 2012
I purchased a bunch of these (different titles) for a plane trip to keep my 3.5 and 1.5 year old girls busy (just got home yesterday, actually). They LOVED these. No, they don't really have a great "sticking area" to actually stick the stickers to - they limit this to the inside of the front and back covers. However kids love stickers regardless of the packaging or functionality and they like to stick them on themselves too - so this was of no consequence. They kept the girls busy for hours. My 3.5 year old loved them so much that she wanted to know if she could have a new sticker book today (I still have a few left over). Totally worth the money. Oh, and if you're having a themed party, getting one that patches your theme would be great for goody bags! I will buy this again and again...
on May 14, 2016
I Ordered this to take on a trip with us and it's so cute. We don't leave until Monday but I think this will be perfect for helping to keep my 4 year old occupied. He has never flown or been in an airport before so the fact that you can build your own airport with the stickers on the cover and back of the book (kind of hard to picture, but the center or the book comes out and place the stickers on the sturdier cover/back of the book) it's a really cute idea and I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.
on October 22, 2015
I ordered two of these for my daughters as we were going on their first flight and I wanted something for the plane to entertain them. These were small- a little bigger than the size of my hand. And I hesitate to call them a "book" because once you take the page of stickers out, it's just the cover and a scene inside. They might better entertain younger kids- but my 8 and 9 year old grew bored of them quickly.
on January 7, 2016
Bought this for my two-year-old to use airplane trip but we didn't get much use out of it. I realized he was too little for it and the stickers were too difficult for his little hands. This would probably be better for a three or four-year-old at least. It gave us about 15 minutes of playtime and then I ended up throwing it in the trash. Good deal for older kids and since it is tiny it is easy to pack. Still glad I got it because it was super cheap.
on December 30, 2013
Such a good idea, but made very cheaply and so does not work out.
The total size of the book is a quarter of a letter sheet. You open the booklet and there are a total of one full sheet of stickers to place on a half-size letter sheet of space. The sticker sheets are stapled inside and the booklet is the image that you place the stickers onto, which is made of a sturdier card stock. The stickers are very thin, easily tears, and are thus NOT reusable. I had to copy and print out multiple pages of the image provided, so as to not spoil the fun.

I ordered several of these based on the glowing reviews. I have a 2 and 4 year old and have been through the gamut of books and found much better quality at dollar stores. I am really flabbergasted and suspicious of how highly these books are rated.

Save your money and just order a bigger book. We love Roger Priddy books - great quality, very sturdy and vibrant images. He has great content - puzzles, content recognition, letters/numbers, etc. Cannot recommend these highly enough. He even has some editions with CD with all the sticker images on them, just in case you need extras -- torn or misplaced stickers. His books are keepers after all the sticker fun is done.